JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I am so SICK and tired of HIM (Obama) and ALL of the other ! politicians and their BIG fat lies about guns and more in Crazy Land aka the District of Criminals. Ones in other states too!

I want every single anti gun POLITICIAN who is IN or OUT of office to give up their TAXPAYER PAID and PRIVATELY PAID security if they think that GUNS ARE SO EVIL. I want them to knock down their fences and walls around their homes, offices, government and non .gov buildings too.

I had another man in his 60's tell me that ALL of those 'rifles' that kill people came standard with 100 round magazines and I told him that was not true even though I did not own one. He never said that a PERSON did the killing just THOSE GUNS. Obviously he thinks that a inanimate object has a PULSE OF IT'S OWN and can jump up from a table and murder people.

(Disclaimer: The only semi automatic rifle that I ever owned was my former cute CT Marlin Papoose take down 22lr rifle with the blue bag in black/stainless steel.)

I told him that the former Made in Maine Bushmaster.223 caliber semi automatic rifle that my MT husband owned (Past tense.) was a plain one - standard black rifle and it did NOT come standard with what he was TOLD by the mass media news (LOL). He proceeded to tell me that he heard it in his Church (Mainstream P. one.) by his Pastor and some other men and they owned guns so they KNEW what they were talking about. Plus he said that those guns (AR 15 types in the NEWS.) were only made for killing people.

I told him that A SINGLE SHOT 22lr RIFLE could kill a person IF that was the INTENT OF THE CRIMINAL, murdering SHOOTER, not just another type of rifle or handgun in another caliber, shotgun in any gauge, any firearm in ANY style, brand name, magazine capacity or a s/a or d/a revolver!

Between talking to people like him and giving them a few facts in a NICE MANNER and the fire smoke from Canada in the last two days... my head and body aches. What a headache! Woo!

I have known this man, soon to be a ex relative - BIL, for a long time and he lives in Florida.

Cate
Typos!

Last Edited:
Perhaps if enough people ignore their messiah, he'll just fade into history...

I doubt that he or the others in all parties will FADE INTO HISTORY but it is a nice thought!

Most people are clueless and they want to put their leaders on an altar and worship them.

They can't see anything other than an initial or a speech that comes out of lies and salami facts.

It is all about their EMOTION, playing the 'cards' agenda, butt hurt FEELINGS and getting their so called facts tossed into a blender of sewage and dirty water from the Potomac River and all across this nation.

They would not know the truth of it jumped up and bit them in their @@@. And as Jack N. said in the one old movie, "You can't handle the truth!" NOT you personally but the line in the movie.

A FEW GOOD MEN

Yours in liberty,

Cate

It's also too easy to "walk" thousands of guns over the border to prop up a single cartel costing the lives of countless innocents including Americans.

SOB should be in jail.

Dang right!

HE and Eric H.!

Another comment will be made by me in another thread about the new ATF director who defended ERIC H. and more. The White House made an announcement on FRIDAY right before the holiday weekend. I will double check this but I am pretty sure my memory is correct. The new man is not PRO gun friendly in my opinion and from what I have read even if a couple of people THINK that he is. Places or groups where they have to say NICE things about such appointments.

I wonder who suggested this to Trump? Javanka? NO offense, but they, I and J, are NOT pro gun and are known to have supported many ANTI GUN candidates in the past - fact.

Cate
ADDED more.

Last Edited:
From the article...
"Former president Barack Obama has claimed US gun laws 'don't make sense'."

I agree with him on that part.

They do not make sense when it comes to the SECOND AMENDMENT and the over 20,000 and GROWING gun laws.

Plus the FALSE PROMISES MADE about ear-hearing protection, silencers, nationwide reciprocity conceal and/or open carry laws across all states.

I do not think or believe that an American citizen should have to have to (BUY, APPLY FOR, BEG OR ASK.) for a carry PERMIT either. I believe that any type of Arms, handgun, rifle or shotgun, IS ALREADY IN the writings of our Founding Fathers. It is the true intention of the Second Amendment in my NOT so humble opinion.

Cate

Why won't this guy JUST GO AWAY? :confused:

It's the money, honey!

Plus the POWER, stuff = things, more money, control - gun control = people control, more buying power for him and his family, adoration - he and ALL of them love that stuff including the T man, and tons more.

Plus they like to play 'god' not the REAL one and their swelled heads need ADORATION for their ego. But most of all it is all about the MONEY and the adoration and power control come behind that in my not so humble opinion.

They want to be the ONES WITH THE GUNS not some mere peon, slave or serf in the kingdom!

Cate

The difference between a corporate president, who has international conglomerates up his backside for talking point$ and the one who tweets to avoid being edited by the corporations.

While I am not on the Trump train, I like that we have a president that doesn't have to ask permission to pee. I know people who knew Obama in his college days and looks like he'll still do ANYTHING to fit in.

I wish that our elected officials would actually research the topics they want to talk about...
And not just pick and choose the bits and pieces of information, that supports their notions or the agendas of those who support and back the elected official in question.

And yeah I know...Wake up Andy and smell the coffee...'Cause the above , just ain't going to happen.
Andy

From the article:
Sound familiar?
'Gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.'

I may have missed the actual vid in the thread. I sorta skimmed posts. This is hard to listen to.
Barack Obama says US gun laws 'don't make sense' | Daily Mail Online

I don't understand how people can listen to someone who can't put thoughts/words together without huge pauses. That is a sure sign someone doesn't know what they're talking about.

Lets stay on Topic guys...Obama lied about America's gun laws again. Thank you.

I fully believe that President Trump is good for this country, but he has thrown so much untrue crap out of his face that it may not behoove us to call BO a liar? I know Mr Trump likes to "Embellish", but his detractors call much of what he spews lies.

Anyway, BOs blather really ticks me of. I was hoping that over the last few years the myths of internet buying and "Machine" guns had been corrected to a point. :(

We should all write to Inslee, tell him that his party leader Obama said everyone can buy machine guns, and ask him where we go to make the purchase.

Obama is a proven liar.

Is Trump in his class of b.s.er's?

Sadly, I couldn't keep my doctor because the monstrous fraud called obama-care went into effect, he stopped being a doctor.

o with his lies destroyed my doctor.

We should all write to Inslee, tell him that his party leader Obama said everyone can buy machine guns, and ask him where we go to make the purchase.

Don't write to Inslee, ask Obama and Holder, sounds like he's speaking from first hand experience about the rifles used for "Fast and furious."

Obama is a proven liar.

Is Trump in his class of b.s.er's?

Sadly, I couldn't keep my doctor because the monstrous fraud called obama-care went into effect, he stopped being a doctor.

o with his lies destroyed my doctor.

This is fake news, Obama told America if they liked their doctor they could keep their doctor and their insurance wouldn't go up. You must be a Russian agent. Orange man bad. (Sarcasm)

Barack Obama Is Lying about America's Gun Laws Again

That's funny, why not just cut to the chase and flat out state Barack Obama is bubbleguming liar and has been from day one?

And I'm being nice. :D

I wouldn't call it a lie, exactly. I don't believe there's any malice in his opinion. It's more an uneducated perspective unhampered by facts.
A black man from Chicago (Obama), can't mentally justify 90% of gun violence in Chicago being black on black, when the City itself is 1/3 white, 1/3 Latino, and 1/3 black - cognitive dissonance demands he hold some other belief like "guns are easy to get", no matter the validity.

Technically he was a rhodes scolar. At one time he claimed to be a "constitutional professor", but was actually titled "senior lecturer" while he taught classes on Constitutional Law at Chicago Law School - but your point is well taken.

Wasn't he an self professed Constitution Scholar?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top