JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It must take a special person to take the advice of someone that said "If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor" after it was shown to be a fantastical fib.

"Well isn't that special?"

spweh.jpg

Well the pendulum swings and we should all be thankful for that considering the level of corruption at the highest seats of public office.

We the people are the heirs of this republic.

Republican or Democrat controlled states (or both)? And has Federal has gotten better?
From what im seeing both repub and dem states are getting worse, though not all. As far as federal is concerned trump has supported far less gun control then obama as far as im aware, regardless of how ineffective obama was.
However i guess to counter my own position, sanctuary counties are a growing trend to fight gun control, and many laws are being tried in court with success. I wouldnt attribute much of this to trump past perhaps nurturing a "climate" for it.
But i guess to challenge my challenge not much gun control was actually accomplished by Obama,
But to challenge that challenge i would say obamas deceptive contruction of the debate and blatent lies he convinced many US citizens of is far worse then what little trump has done for the 2a. At the end of the day laws can be changed, people on the other hand...

The thread has "Obama" and "gun laws" in the title. How is it not a politics thread?
The topic is Obama lied about our gun laws...How that get to:
I'm still waiting for my $12/month Trumpcare. So fast, so easy.

Any day now.

How have gun rights fared nationally after the first 2 years of the Trump administration? Would you say better or worse than the first 2 years of the Obama administration?

Now can we get back on topic?

How have gun rights fared nationally after the first 2 years of the Trump administration? Would you say better or worse than the first 2 years of the Obama administration?

Get the heck out of here with that bologna. Pardon this thread jack, but this is the biggest red herring bunch of BS peddled in a while. Obama sought to wholesale ban firearms, plenty of times, only difference is he couldn't get the support to do it. Your adage is equivalent to saying, because someone didn't accomplish their anti-American goal that they are better than others for the failure.

You're equating his failure to him being better for firearms rights. It's a crock of poo.

Now, to bring this post full circle, and back to the topic, which is to say Obama was/is a liar, he lied during his campaign, he lied during his presidency, and he obviously and very easily provably still lies to this day. It is only the willfully ignorant that cannot see people like this for what they are.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top