JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Be aware that this is the BF-F9V2N model.

The description says:

BAOFENG Two Way Radio, Brothers with BF-F8/UV-5R, 8-Watt Dual Band Radio with 2100mAh Li-ion Battery Portable Walkie Talkies with Includes Full Kit

They advertise this as an 8 watt HT, but YT reviews of Baofeng HTs that claim 8W show only 5W (and less, depending on freq) on testing at "high power" setting so caveat emptor.

Just the same, $27 for these is a low price. One review showed these as having the FCC approval logo - which I don't care about (much, even though I am a licensed ham). I do not know for sure whether these will also work on GMRS/etc., they probably do, and one of the questions on the page said they did.

That "brothers with" is misleading and has nothing to do with the model of this HT - it just means it can talk to the BF-F8 and/or is similar.

1x Radio 1x User Guide 1x Belt Clip 1x Earphone 1x Desktop Charger 1x Adapter(110-240V)

Do your due diligence with regards to Baofeng HTs on Amazon. Just the same, at less than $30, it is not a bad buy - IMO. YMMV

I went ahead and bought one (I had bought similar Baofengs previously). I figure having a spare in my trucks would be a good idea.

I will close this ad when the lightning deal expires.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
FWIW
I have one radio (not baofeng) that outputs 1/2 (iirc) its rated power on internal battery, must be connected to external 12v source for full power. Might be interesting to test output with external source.

Nice price.

FWIW
I have one radio (not baofeng) that outputs 1/2 (iirc) its rated power on internal battery, must be connected to external 12v source for full power. Might be interesting to test output with external source.

Nice price.
Yeah, that is a factor and mentioned in the comments of the YT review vids.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top