JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem is caused by the stupid voters. more and more of the voters are stupid and that is from TV and the movies. Any body familiar with the Agenda 21 Treaty . Chase all the people off the lands and in to city where they will become stupid and easy to control.
Makes sense why the Founding Fathers of our country did not include voting as a right. Perhaps they knew that one day all the lazy could vote themselves hand-outs from the coffers and run the country into the dirt.

What does that prove? ODOT also partners with OSP but that does not make ODOT a division of OSP.

I fail to see your point. ODFW partners with USFWS, USFS, NOAA, NMFS, ODF, and a host of other alphabet .gov agencies. They operate under their own budget and take marching orders from their own commission.

The original assertion was that ODFW operates a SWAT team(s). Clearly they do not.

E

What does that prove? ODOT also partners with OSP but that does not make ODOT a division of OSP.

I fail to see your point. ODFW partners with USFWS, USFS, NOAA, NMFS, ODF, and a host of other alphabet .gov agencies. They operate under their own budget and take marching orders from their own commission.

The original assertion was that ODFW operates a SWAT team(s). Clearly they do not.

E

OSP has a fish and wildlife division as well as SWAT Teams. That's the point I believe FortRock was making (Not ODFW)

http://www.oregon.gov/osp/FW/pages/index.aspx

Interesting discussion. I confirmed right after the Nevada BLM fiasco that USDA-Forest Service does have a militarized enforcement side and that they, along with other State and Federal agencies are able to partner up. That includes, unfortunately, ODFW. No, the fish and game biologists are not involved in tactical training that I am aware of.

The OSP Fish and Wild Life Division is contracted to and paid for by the ODFW. Part of the license increase for last year went for more officers.

Yes ODFW supports a large part of the OSP Fish and Wildlife Division.

In the current budget ODFW has contributed $23.4 million toward the OSP budget. The total budget for this division is $35.3 million for 2013-2015. The OSP Fish and Wildlife also receives funding from NOAA and the NMFS.

In the proposed 2016-2017 OSP budget Kitzhaber is planning to shift $5.1 million in general funds toward OSP to help offset ODFW's budget woes.

E

I am afraid we have gone off topic a bit. However....$23.4 million out of the funds needed to protect and develop, and enhance fish and GAME (as opposed to cute little furry woodland creatures) resources for licensed hunters and fishermen, is a lot of money out of ODFW. OSP has a lot of their own money and a lot of toys. We want our deer, elk, and fish back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top