JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And if we banned spoons, Rosie odonnell would lose weight...the fact is, humans will find a way to harm others if the need, want or idea enters thier head!

still amazed that you can buy rope considering the number of people that were hanged in the past. :s0131: don't mention that to the media or we will have to get a license to buy rope next...

I can't believe that toe nail clippers are still allowed to be sold to the public considering the number of accidental toe nail clippings have happened

first off china is china and killed how many people when they got rid of guns??

cant belive you all are almost feeding the troll

troll_thread.jpg

saxon, are you calling me a troll for starting this thread? Did you bother to read the article I linked to? The thread title was posted with sarcasim.
My point was that mentally disturbed people will not stop killing people if the government bans guns. They will use other means to commit their acts. Banning guns will not stop bad people from doing bad things.

I will be the first person to admit that if I truly thought banning firearms would cause world piece I would be starting the bonfires myself to burn them all. I just don't believe it at all. The strong will always prey on the weak every chance they get and guns do not cause that to happen. In fact they more often prevent it.

saxon, are you calling me a troll for starting this thread? Did you bother to read the article I linked to? The thread title was posted with sarcasim.
My point was that mentally disturbed people will not stop killing people if the government bans guns. They will use other means to commit their acts. Banning guns will not stop bad people from doing bad things.

if you read all the reply any one of them can be a troll and they way you worded it almost sound like a troll

I will be the first person to admit that if I truly thought banning firearms would cause world peace I would be starting the bonfires myself to burn them all. I just don't believe it at all. The strong will always prey on the weak every chance they get and guns do not cause that to happen. In fact they more often prevent it.

Banning guns would cause (although simlar sounding) quite the opposite results... whirled peas.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top