JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a bust-a-gut funny update.

Back in October I found out the company I worked for was planning a major restructure, and my job was at risk. I posted this info, asking for good thoughts, because you never know. I got booted before the restructure occurred, so I couldn't post the outcome. Yeah, I got cut, along with 839 of my closest friends. The good news was I got a very generous severance package and found a better job, with a big raise, in less than a week.

So a buddy recently decided to post an update on the thread, just to let the good folks know that everything worked out. Nothing major, no comment against the mods, just a heads up. The mods deleted his post!

Big changes at work, I could use some good thoughts - www.ifish.net

I think that's the funniest thing I've heard in a loooooong time!

P

I was wondering how that went for you. I had a strong feeling you were the type of guy that makes the best of things when chit happens. Congratulations!

BTW, i posted on that thread asking what came of it all?
Just now. We will see how that goes.

I was wondering how that went for you. I had a strong feeling you were the type of guy that makes the best of things when chit happens. Congratulations!

BTW, i posted on that thread asking what came of it all?
Just now. We will see how that goes.

HAAAAAAA! They closed the thread!!

Wow! I must really be an a-whole!!!

P

HAAAAAAA! They closed the thread!!

Wow! I must really be an a-whole!!!

P

I posted. Got a response from a member there that pretty much gave me the low down on your situation.
Then said you were "still fat". I had a good laugh.
I am pretty sure he is probably a member here also.

I always looked forward to your posts there, they kept the place lively.

You found any really good deals on Tikkas lately?

I posted. Got a response from a member there that pretty much gave me the low down on your situation.
Then said you were "still fat". I had a good laugh.
I am pretty sure he is probably a member here also.

I always looked forward to your posts there, they kept the place lively.

You found any really good deals on Tikkas lately?

Yeah, that's Ryan. He has a man crush on me.

I got in on a preorder deal on a new T1x in .17HMR, I might get it before rat season.

P

Yeah, that's Ryan. He has a man crush on me.

I got in on a preorder deal on a new T1x in .17HMR, I might get it before rat season.

P

I was just looking at the T1x in .22. Reading reviews. Looks like a nice little rifle.

I am looking for a Tikka in .260 Remington. I dont care for the tactical version. If you come across any incredible deals keep me in mind, please.

New update:

My brother is a member on cryfish although he hasn't posted for years. Cryfish doesn't know we're related, btw. He posted a question today but first had to acknowledge the new rule that expressly forbids mentioning banned members.

This keeps getting better.

P

FFS.
That is stupid. Just because the management deemed that you dont fit their membership criteria, doesnt mean the friendships you made suddenly become null and void. What the hell does it hurt to ask how somebody is doing?
To me, that is a bit hypocritical and in direct opposition of all their rules.

FFS.
That is stupid. Just because the management deemed that you dont fit their membership criteria, doesnt mean the friendships you made suddenly become null and void. What the hell does it hurt to ask how somebody is doing?
To me, that is a bit hypocritical and in direct opposition of all their rules.
B*tchy Little Girls gonna B*tchy Little Girl. It really is that simple.

Get kicked off ifish my self.
In short.
Moderator: (asks) how they can make the site better.
Me: you guys are too up tight, too easy to get infractions.
Post got deleted.
Me: you guys ask for opinions and then you delete them?
Next day I'm restricted.
Called them out in PM and the result was permanent suspension.

You can't make that stuff up.

Get kicked off ifish my self.
In short.
Moderator: (asks) how they can make the site better.
Me: you guys are too up tight, too easy to get infractions.
Post got deleted.
Me: you guys ask for opinions and then you delete them?
Next day I'm restricted.
Called them out in PM and the result was permanent suspension.

You can't make that stuff up.

Is this ^ just recently?

I think it's been A good year

I still read and post some. The member ship pretty much ignores posters that aren't in their little groups. Once every now and then someone will respond kindly to something I spent time sharing and I'm, like, dumbfounded. The site started pretty darn good for a fisher person. IMO, the boss strangled the life out of it. It's a mere shadow of what it once was, a site with vast fishing knowledge and help for any and all. The best of the members were run off due to being treated like children that constantly need to be shown the proper way to behave.

I can't imagine doing anything to get myself kicked off a forum.
There is nothing so important that would make me respond aggressively on any subject with a total stranger. On my computer no less.
I belong to two guns forums and two guitar forums.
I frequent them for information, knowledge and humor.
Anything else is just white noise.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads