JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***
I am selling my very high quality Russian Vepr rifle. These rifles are built at the Vyatskie Polyany Machine Building Plant (Molot) in Russia. They are built on the same standard as the RPK style machine guns, Vepr is 50% more reinforced than a standard stamped AK rifle. Each rifle has been manufactured using state of the art technology, effectively creating a heavier duty piece that will last through not just a lifetime but for many generations to come. The RPK-style barrels are hammer forged and chrome linedusing techniques that make them four to five times stronger than a standard AK or RPK barrel.

These rifles are currently banned from import and becoming very scarce. Prices are likely to go nowhere but up. I am only asking what I have in it. The gun is unfired and like new in the box.
  • 7.62x39 caliber semi-auto rifle
  • Hammer forged & chrome lined 20.5 inch barrel (520mm)
  • Beautiful Walnut thumb-hole butt-stock and hand guards
  • Side Scope rail
  • 2x-5 Round mags
  • Cleaning Kit and Rod
  • Non-Threaded Barrel

• Price: $825

I am listing both this gun and an AR pistol to cover the purchase of a Steyr AUG. Whichever sells first is the one to go. You can see the other item here.
    https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/spikes-punisher-ar-pistol.189120/#post-1214552

The rifle for sale is the one on top in the below pics.
  • 0806141427.jpg 0806141426.jpg 0806141427a.jpg 0806141427b.jpg

Last Edited: