JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting comparison between marijuana businesses doing well without the banks, so the gun industry should be able to survive without the banks as well. Unfortunately , guns don't grow on bushes and face a bit more complex production and distribution issues. What a world. And, BTW, gun rights weren't "legislated." The right to keep and bear arms is a God-given right protected and enshrined by the Constitution of the United States.

Interesting comparison between marijuana businesses doing well without the banks, so the gun industry should be able to survive without the banks as well. Unfortunately , guns don't grow on bushes and face a bit more complex production and distribution issues. What a world. And, BTW, gun rights weren't "legislated." The right to keep and bear arms is a God-given right protected and enshrined by the Constitution of the United States.
More gun stores might have to start accepting cryptocurrency. I wish I would have got in on the groundfloor of bitcoin

I have no issues with private companies deciding which companies they want to deal with. As a consumer I can decide who gets my business as well. Citibank lost me as a customer when they decided to take this route I believe last year. Banks that turn down good business are just as stupid as businesses that won't hire the best candidate due to race, religion, sex, etc. Darwin also applies to businesses.

I say great, let them do it. The banks are a business, they can chose. There is money to be made with gun sales. Some bank will want the money and take the business. The banks that want to virtue signal can deal with the loss as share holders start to watch.

Crypto currency is based on electrons and their value can reverse hard. Just look at the Bitcoin rollercoaster. I'm not saying that they don't have value but if the grid goes down or you lose your pass key then anything electron based is worthless.

Crypto currency is based on electrons and their value can reverse hard. Just look at the Bitcoin rollercoaster. I'm not saying that they don't have value but if the grid goes down or you lose your pass key then anything electron based is worthless.
I agree that crypto is high risk but it could work as a means to electronically transfer currency to make online purchases of firearms if conventional payment systems were refusing to process payments for firearm retailers. Some firearm retailers are already accepting it. My guess is they convert it to cash as soon as they receive it.

Edit: while the power is still on, anyways:)

Last Edited:
I agree that crypto is high risk but it could work as a means to electronically transfer currency to make online purchases of firearms if conventional payment systems were refusing to process payments for firearm retailers. Some firearm retailers are already accepting it. My guess is they convert it to cash as soon as they receive it.

Yep I have never wanted to use it as investment, although sure wish I had years ago. When it was getting started I has thought of tossing a C note into it just for the hell of it. It was so much hassle I never bothered. Now days you can get it super easy. So if all banks wanted to play the virtue signal game I would have no problem buying enough to make a gun purchases and I suspect the shop would then turn it into cash.

We just need to nip it in the bud right away. If all gun owners and pro gun owners immediately move from Banks who try to pull this crap it would not grow. Sounds like CitiBank might be the first bank we need to abandon.

Too late - did it already quite a while ago when they first made mention of it, and I let them know why. They don't care. They would only care if enough people did it.

I woiuldn't touch crypto with a ten foot lightsaber. Crypto makes the fiat currency of most nations (like the US who print what they want willy nilly) look like they are on the gold standard.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top