JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everybody wants there own Bank vault door. Here is your chance to create the ultimate gun room. We are demolishing an old Chase bank building and have no use for the vault door. Located in Eugene Oregon. Buyer has to pick up and it is very heavy. Message me if interested. Selling it for $2,500.

Vault 1.JPG Vault 2.JPG Vault 3.JPG

It's gotta weigh more than a 1000 pounds. I would be really surprised if it was less than 3000.

The door on my home safe weighs 1500 and it's nothing like that beefy

We had the Vault door from the old Ladd and Bush Bank in downtown Salem for a couple decades before dad found some other idiot to buy it from him. He was always going to double block one of the corners in the house and build a gun room and never got around to it. thing was in the way in the Garage for years.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top