JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmm!!! Could this be put in a flat rate box for shipping.. lol.. wish I was closer I would buy it. Your average vault doors runs 1800-2900$ 900-1500 lbs this door prolly would cost you 10,000-20,000$ new

You're looking a minimum of 5 tons and is pretty much useless without the door frame. $2500 is waaaay cheap, but will be very expensive to move and install. It has to be PERFECTLY balanced and the structure it attaches to has to be engineered to hold the weight of the open door. Figure a decent gun safe is 1000 lb and a vault door is considerably bigger. As a safe and vault technician in my youth, I never moved one, but worked on many.

Last Edited:
I wouldn't let this get away , I'm sure he is flexible on price. How many people are in the market for a full size bank vault door!!! I'm sure you research the price of the safe doors, they want a pretty penny for them and they are nothing close to this kind of door.

The only down fall to this vs the companies is you get a complete door with the jams. I would get down there and bring a gas powered concrete saw and cut the jams out of the building.

I actually have been on the look out for vault doors, I have used two previously to build massive safes and would like to someday build a walk In vault.

I think distance away will save me from this one ;-)

Here's my gun safe door. Just in case you get through the door I have sharks with laser beams :eek:
IMG_0958.JPG

You're looking a minimum of 5 -7 tons and is pretty much useless without the door frame. $2500 is waaaay cheap, but will be very expensive to move and install. It has to be PERFECTLY balanced and the structure it attaches to has to be engineered to hold the weight of the open door. Figure a decent gun safe is 1000 lb and a vault door is considerably bigger. As a safe and vault technician in my youth, I never moved one, but worked on many.
This part is key and what will prevent most people from being able to use it :oops:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top