JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HEY!! I was a bandie. 4th grade -Senior in high school. Played clarinet, bass (pronounced base smart A) clarinet, glockenspiel, (nothing to do with any kind of gun). You get out of other classes to play at football/basketball games. We marched in Founders Day and 4th of July Day parades. I was never very good, but man, sure had a good time in band class, there between the other clarinetists and the floutists. ;) :s0115:

Oh, learning to play wind instruments gives you an incredibly strong, firm embouchure. :s0155:

HEY!! I was a bandie. 4th grade -Senior in high school. Played clarinet, bass (pronounced base smart A) clarinet, glockenspiel, (nothing to do with any kind of gun). You get out of other classes to play at football/basketball games. We marched in Founders Day and 4th of July Day parades. I was never very good, but man, sure had a good time in band class, there between the other clarinetists and the floutists. ;) :s0115:

Oh, learning to play wind instruments gives you an incredibly strong, firm embouchure. :s0155:

I'll show you firm embrochure!

Er, after looking up the definition, I'll pass.

hot band chicks are freaks. just sayin:D

This one time, at band camp.... I was molested by a clothes dryer.

DBbB3Xz.jpg

I'll see your weird bandies and raise you some hard working Japanese kids who march their hearts out in the Rose Bowl parade every year.
We hosted a few of these girls when they were performing in Hawaii back when I was still living there. They put on a pretty impressive show. I can only imagine the work that goes into getting their routines down.

I loved band camp......ahhhhhhh the memories.....this one time in band camp I stuck my drum sticks in this chicks p...........piano.....it was AWESOME!!!!!

Da hell did I just watch. First...that was a girl? Are you sure? Secondly, why does she...it...whatever...remind me so much of that little turd, David Hogg? And number next, somebody really needs to get her a Xanax...or 12. :rolleyes:

I have a friend's that I have known since I was like 10 years old our families were always together football baseball bla bla anyway the little sister was a band geek all the way through school into college lol nerd heheH NOW SHE WORKS FOR LOCKEED MARTIN AND DESIGN WEPONS FOR THE DRONES AND OTHER STUFF THAT SHE CAN'T TALK ABOUT LOL .MMMMMM WHO KNEW

Oh, and just for clarification, this isint marching band......ITS DRUM CORPS!!!!! Boston Crusaders if Im correct......just sayn.....:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top