JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Canadian press handling a firearm story
http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/nova-scotia/story/1.3211722

what's a banana clip? I thought these were banana clips?
EWZCAG7.jpg

Or is this what they mean?
7LFTZzy.jpg

I just checked my safe and I estimate about I have 1000 round of ammunition loaded in magazines and who knows how much in boxes. the press would literally consider me Dr Hitler.

uhhhhh...the only threat made was to STAB someone....so they raided his place and took his GUNS / AMMO but left him his knives?o_O Good thing he didn't threaten to slap someone...they would have taken his hats.
Whatever the outcome...I'll bet that's the LAST time he ever tells a Shrink the truth!

Heh I have about a thousand rounds in my rifle mags and another couple hundred in pistol mags. There is not an unloaded firearm in the house and only a handful of empty mags (which are still in their packaging unopened at the moment).

I guess if Bolus is hitler I must be himmler.

No citation from the Fire Marshall for having an unspecified amount of bore cleaner at his residence, and without the required PPE, the eco-safe disposal container, and the warning signs clearly displayed; outside of a commercial or industrial zone?

Man, they sure give their people a lot of leeway up there......

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads