JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So do you think its much better that a few "Robber Barons" have gold plated toilets than for hard working Americans to earn a decent wage and have a decent life?

Oh I see, so opposing union extortion means supporting gold plated toilets? Stupid strawman. Since when did a "decent life" involve gross overpay at the expense of others? Did the Constitution say anything about the right to a plasma TV and a pension funded with taxpayer supplied bailout money?

Of course they will.... everyone thinks they are going to be the big winner in the so called American dream, funny thing is it becomes more of a dream everyday. Guess your philosophy is I got mine... screw everybody else? It is that kind of short term selfish thinking that is killing this country.

No, not screw everybody else. Just screw the people who use the government to rob people with the threat of violence and/or imprisonment. That includes union parasites. The American dream is dead, the government and their statist cheerleaders killed it.

By the way, sending my future kids to private school is not part of the American dream, all that does is prevent the government from poisoning their minds with propaganda such as their "right to demand a decent life".

Oh I see, so opposing union extortion means supporting gold plated toilets? Stupid strawman. Since when did a "decent life" involve gross overpay at the expense of others? Did the Constitution say anything about the right to a plasma TV and a pension funded with taxpayer supplied bailout money?

My copy of the Constitution has the words "Promote the general welfare" in the preamble... I can't seem to find the part that says "the rule of law should only apply to the little people" and that our country should be structured to make most citizens wage slaves so a tiny few can live like aristocracy.

My copy of the Constitution has the words "Promote the general welfare" in the preamble... I can't seem to find the part that says "the rule of law should only apply to the little people" and that our country should be structured to make most citizens wage slaves so a tiny few can live like aristocracy.

"Wage slaves", nice weasel word there. Apparently voluntary contract of employment doesn't exist in this country in the sick minds of parasitic class.

And if "promoting the general welfare" means having the government rob 53% to enrich the other 47%, I say the 53% should pick up their guns and shoot the other 47%. F--- em. It's nothing more than a nationalized version of a criminal robbing your house, except this criminal waves the "general welfare" clause in your face.

"Wage slaves", nice weasel word there. Apparently voluntary contract of employment doesn't exist in this country in the sick minds of parasitic class.

And if "promoting the general welfare" means having the government rob 53% to enrich the other 47%, I say the 53% should pick up their guns and shoot the other 47%. F--- em. It's nothing more than a nationalized version of a criminal robbing your house, except this criminal waves the "general welfare" clause in your face.

The people getting robbed are the bottom 90 some odd percent. We need to restore proper representation to American government, not destroy it.

The people getting robbed are the bottom 90 some odd percent. We need to restore proper representation to American government, not destroy it.

I don't think anyone is getting "robbed", I think people just feel way too entitled. "Promoting general welfare" does not meaning supporting people, letting them sit idly by on welfare, or FORCING me to spend my tax dollars on them.

Last I knew a living wage job meant making enough to pay for the rent/mortgage and food. All that other crap like cable TV, LED TVs, internet, cell phones, etc. are privileges and none of us are entitled to them.

Everyone thinks they should make more money than they do, and no one wants to start at the bottom. People think that just because they get a college degree they should get a job. If they did their homework before attending college, and got a degree in a needed field, they would have a job.

My point is that we all have equal opportunity to have a great idea, write a book, or create a great product, and sell them and become wealthy. That is the real American dream.

But hey...if all else fails, we can always camp out in the park and complain about it. That'll show 'em!!! :rolleyes:

I take you missed the story of people just stepping over a 61 year old man dying of a heart attack in a Target.

Black Friday: Target Shoppers Step Over Walter Vance As He Collapses, Dies

And while you are all damning Wal Mart for selling made in China junk. Where do you think all the stuff sold on Amazon.com is made?

This whole line of argument hating Wal Mart is just silly in my opinion. Waste your time on something else.

WalMart has a very special place in the argument as they are the ones who actually pushed their American suppliers to move production to China.
There was a special on CNBC that covered how an American supplier was told by WalMart to move their production to China as it would save a few cents (I think the company was making pillow cases).
To me this indicates that they were more than just an active participant in moving our jobs to China, but a driving force.

That is why my motto for WalMart is:
"WalMart - betraying America, one sale at a time"

OK I'm convinced, no more foreign made crap, down with all of it !! Which one of you haters is gonna be the first one to toss their ; HDTV, laptop, computer, monitor, keyboard, printer, router, camera, x-box, Wii, GPS, stereos, cell phones, 99% of all electronics etc. etc. remember it's the consumer that drives the market. Let's not be hypocrites , not only well we boycott Wal-mart , but all foreign made crap, if it's not produced in the USA we'll chuck it !!!! EEE-HAW come on who's first ?.....:s0140:

I take you missed the story of people just stepping over a 61 year old man dying of a heart attack in a Target.

Black Friday: Target Shoppers Step Over Walter Vance As He Collapses, Dies

And while you are all damning Wal Mart for selling made in China junk. Where do you think all the stuff sold on Amazon.com is made?

This whole line of argument hating Wal Mart is just silly in my opinion. Waste your time on something else.

Did you actually read the article you posted? I didn't see where anyone pushed him down, or pepper sprayed him. In fact, it stated that 6 nurses came to his aid.

Don't like this thread? Then don't read it! Go waste your time standing in line at walmart.

I saw someone driving like a jerk yesterday. He was in a Kia. So now I'm conflicted. Should we ban roads? Male drivers under 25 years old? Perhaps sanction S Korea? And from the looks of it, I'll bet he got his earbuds at Walmart. So of course it's their fault. Shut 'em down I say!

I with that. Less traffic on the freeway :)

I don't know who started the ball rolling on imports but it's been about 30 yrs ago I couldn't find an American made pair of work boots at Sears. Their store was still down town Salem then. I buy Taiwan if I can. At least they are not commie.

I don't know who started the ball rolling on imports but it's been about 30 yrs ago I couldn't find an American made pair of work boots at Sears. Their store was still down town Salem then. I buy Taiwan if I can. At least they are not commie.

Ha, too funny! I was at Bob's in Longview just yesterday looking for new boots. checking tags, let's see; Georgia boots, made in Dom. Republic. Cat boots, made in China. Chicago also from China (love the homegrown names, don't you?). Danners, Indonesia. Now, they did have 1 small table of Danners, made in USA, they were the ugliest, most uncomfortable looking and most expensive @ $199!!. Left Bob's empty handed. went to Lowe's looking for a shovel. USA made is $25, chinese is $9. Left Lowe's empty handed. My trip was not a total waste, though. Got my hair cut by a woman born in TN. Please tell me that counts as made in the USA! So I get home, put on my worn out Rockies handed down from my dad some 20 yrs ago, and grabbed the shovel with a crack in the handle he also gave me way back when.
Electronics are a different story, impossible to avoid unless you do completely without. But I do try to avoid worrying about the latest and greatest bells and whistles, my cell is an original Razr. Don't laugh. Okay, go ahead and laugh.

And don't worry- I'm the first to admit these principles = vanity at this point in history.

So you also don't listen to FM radio? Cause I got to tell you they all play censored versions of popular songs. DOn't believe me listen to KGON and wait for them to play MONEY FOR NOTHING the verse with the word bubblegum(slang term for gay man oh LOOK even NFW censors things) is no longer part of the song. The Lou Reed song Take a Walk on the Wild Side is all censored up as well
<broken link removed> )
As are many many others. coming through the speakers in your car. The Record industry and the government were forcing changes in record covers way back in the 60's A good case in point would be BLIND FAITH

Original Cover: with potions edited for this forum

US Issue cover 83576.jpg

see any difference?

editing to suit customers or the government regulations or personal tastes is NOTHING Wal Mart came up with.

You've been editing "potions"?

Wal-Mart will fall because of their policies, not banning. I am from the south and I remember Sam Waltons rules ( that were changed after he died), for Wal Mart- Never open on Sunday so everyone can have a day at home, no more than three people in line ever and you never have to look for help. Those are gone and they are shrinking. I boycott them because of their buy china policy, cheap crap and no help from staff.

I'd like to know where you shop because every store I go to, to shop it's all cheap crap from China, do you know of a store in the us that only sells made in usa ?? please share with me or us

WalMart has a very special place in the argument as they are the ones who actually pushed their American suppliers to move production to China.
There was a special on CNBC that covered how an American supplier was told by WalMart to move their production to China as it would save a few cents (I think the company was making pillow cases).
To me this indicates that they were more than just an active participant in moving our jobs to China, but a driving force.

That is why my motto for WalMart is:
"WalMart - betraying America, one sale at a time"

I laugh when I read remarks like this CNBC (communist news broadcast center)
I'd like to know where you shop because every store I go to, to shop it's all cheap crap from China, do you know of a store in the us that only sells made in usa ?? please share with me or us and did they tell there suppliers (other stores )to move to china cuz it could save a few pennys. there is no way it could have anything to do with the fact that the USA has the highest corp tax in the world and this administration wants to raise it more. Naw it's wal~Marts Fault .Evil Wal~Mart

Lets see... Buy American made only, stop buying "cheap crap from China": Proud to state "I buy American made only": Make laws to force people to "buy American made only":
Boycott WalMart, boycott all stores that sell "cheap Chinese crap": Really, you all want to ban, boycott, force, legislate, impose, redistribute, equalize income, "get the rich", tell others where to buy, what to sell, and proclaim "look at me I do what's right, why don't you"?
Ore dug from the earth, most is not mined in America so the raw material is not from "here", smelting, most metal is refined in a non "American" furnace, in a land not called America. So your gun was "made in America", so what? You feel the need to tell me how wrong I am? Where I should buy mine from? Really? Freedom means I can do what I want, who the hell are you to tell me, force me, or get the Government to force me to buy anything let alone where or who I can buy it from.
I work, I earn, it is mine to distribute the way I see fit, if you don't like the way I do it shut up. Spend your money the way you want to. Good on you, I won't try and force you to do it my way, why are you trying to force me to do it your way?
Food for thought for those who think they only buy "American", the roads you drive on probably came from Venezuela, the tires from another foreign country, the rest of the "raw material" probably came from many other foreign countries. What is wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to tell others what to do, how to spend, how to purchase, where to purchase, how much others should have, when it should be taken from them under the color of "Law".
I am supposed to be free to do as I please with what I own, do with yours what you will, try and force me to do what you want with mine, I got a problem with that.

I laugh when I read remarks like this CNBC (communist news broadcast center)
I'd like to know where you shop because every store I go to, to shop it's all cheap crap from China, do you know of a store in the us that only sells made in usa ?? please share with me or us and did they tell there suppliers (other stores )to move to china cuz it could save a few pennys. there is no way it could have anything to do with the fact that the USA has the highest corp tax in the world and this administration wants to raise it more. Naw it's wal~Marts Fault .Evil Wal~Mart

I look at labels and the 'made in' is a major part of my shopping decision. There are times where I no longer have a choice but to buy something made in China, but there are a lot where there is a choice.
If you want to buy stuff without any regard whether it is made in the US, or a friendly country vs a hostile country then it is your choice. However when there are no real jobs left for you or your kids, I will not be the one to blame.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top