JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i already boycotted walmart for giving obama money to help ruin our once great nation,as well as target stores,ge,johnson and johnson,
anything from california even hollywood movies,look up the many liberal companies and dont buy any of their junk or you can thank yourself for his re-election.

i already boycotted walmart for giving obama money to help ruin our once great nation,as well as target stores,ge,johnson and johnson,
anything from california even hollywood movies,look up the many liberal companies and dont buy any of their junk or you can thank yourself for his re-election.

I'll give up my cheap California box wine when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Wal-Mart will fall because of their policies, not banning. I am from the south and I remember Sam Waltons rules ( that were changed after he died), for Wal Mart- Never open on Sunday so everyone can have a day at home, no more than three people in line ever and you never have to look for help. Those are gone and they are shrinking. I boycott them because of their buy china policy, cheap crap and no help from staff.

Wal-Mart will fall because of their policies, not banning. I am from the south and I remember Sam Waltons rules ( that were changed after he died), for Wal Mart- Never open on Sunday so everyone can have a day at home, no more than three people in line ever and you never have to look for help. Those are gone and they are shrinking. I boycott them because of their buy china policy, cheap crap and no help from staff.

So which stores don't sell cheap crap from China ?

Truly insane. Cops blanketing line-waiters at one Wal-Mart with pepper spray, a customer at another using pepper spray to get ahead in line.

Honestly, what has this world come to that "cheap crap" is worth life and limb? (An employee at a Wal-Mart was literally trampled to death by a Black Friday crush in 2008. And Wal-Mart had to pay a whopping $7000 in OSHA fines, and nothing in restitution.)

I've hated China-Mart all the way back in the 80s because they were forcing bands to change their album covers, and then later on would carry movies that were specially edited for them (without any warning that the movie had been censored).
So I guess I did not like them before they became China-Mart and were hugely responsible for shipping tons of jobs to China.

this is why corporations shouldn't have the same rights as people...they don't act like them. Most reasonable people...if they were a bazillionaire...and someone was trampelled on their property due to some event they'd organized that drew a ton of people...out of good conscience you'd pay the family a good amount of restitution...not so with a corporation.

Sad part about it is that since Wally-World is so large they can say to any given company: "sell your product to us for $$$ or we wont stock it"... and for anyone to turn that down and loose that market...

now that's the sad part.

I've hated China-Mart all the way back in the 80s because they were forcing bands to change their album covers, and then later on would carry movies that were specially edited for them (without any warning that the movie had been censored).
So I guess I did not like them before they became China-Mart and were hugely responsible for shipping tons of jobs to China.

So you also don't listen to FM radio? Cause I got to tell you they all play censored versions of popular songs. DOn't believe me listen to KGON and wait for them to play MONEY FOR NOTHING the verse with the word bubblegum(slang term for gay man oh LOOK even NFW censors things) is no longer part of the song. The Lou Reed song Take a Walk on the Wild Side is all censored up as well
<broken link removed> )
As are many many others. coming through the speakers in your car. The Record industry and the government were forcing changes in record covers way back in the 60's A good case in point would be BLIND FAITH

Original Cover: with potions edited for this forum

US Issue cover 83576.jpg

see any difference?

editing to suit customers or the government regulations or personal tastes is NOTHING Wal Mart came up with.

this is why corporations shouldn't have the same rights as people...they don't act like them. Most reasonable people...if they were a bazillionaire...and someone was trampelled on their property due to some event they'd organized that drew a ton of people...out of good conscience you'd pay the family a good amount of restitution...not so with a corporation.

Wow. Are you proposing restrictive laws be placed on companies because their frenzied shoppers can't control themselves on said companies property? What would those laws look like? Looks to me like Wal-mart is only SUPPLYing what the general populace is DEMANDing, cheap chinese cr**. The notion of paying restitution out of the goodness of your heart would certainly bring more people onto your property, no doubt about that!

I saw someone driving like an a$$hole yesterday. He was in a Kia. So now I'm conflicted. Should we ban roads? Male drivers under 25 years old? Perhaps sanction S Korea? And from the looks of it, I'll bet he got his earbuds at Walmart. So of course it's their fault. Shut 'em down I say!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top