JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you change the title to gray?

Highlight your text and then drop down the box for your color as shown in the picture then select your color.

gray.jpg

I really don't mind that since others will see it and maybe learn how to do it correctly. With 10,000+ members it would be very time consuming to instruct them one at a time. ;)

How's that working out for ya? :s0077:

Let the ad die off or these guys can send the guy a PM but useless bumps just make the classified more difficult to navigate which, I assume, is the purpose of not bumping the ads in the first place.

You're not real consistent, herr mod.

How's that working out for ya? :s0077:

Let the ad die off or these guys can send the guy a PM but useless bumps just make the classified more difficult to navigate which, I assume, is the purpose of not bumping the ads in the first place.

You're not real consistent, herr mod.

But at least in that I am consistent. :s0112::s0114::s0112:

how about we just have a box in the edit section to delete the post when we have sold/traded or just want to remove it, why cant we just delete it our self. or maybe a mod can go through once a week to the classified sections and delete all the closed ones. clean up the classified sections so its not 100+ pages of closed out posts, just new stuff and you will end up deleting the people that bump there post to close them within a week.

just a thought.

I have a problem with this sometimes why can't we be able to bring up a list of our ads and modify or delete our ads as we need. Like other websites It is hard sometimes to find old ads that have not sold that are really old that get burried :s0155:

I have a problem with this sometimes why can't we be able to bring up a list of our ads and modify or delete our ads as we need. Like other websites It is hard sometimes to find old ads that have not sold that are really old that get burried :s0155:

Click on your user name "gunsmith007", on the drop down list go to "view public profile" once there click on the statistics tab, once there the second link down will read "Find all threads started by gunsmith007". Since you are the thread starter of your ads it is easy to find your ad threads there.

BTW it looks like you've never closed any ads all the way back to March of 2009 so get busy! :p

Just a thought that might work for most parties... ...rather than delete closed ads, why not simply move them to an "archived ad" thread where they can live in purgatory forever. If you feel the need to find an old ad, go there. If you hate sifting through old ads in the classifieds, you no longer have to.

Also, consider placing a "sunset clause" on ads. If there is no replies or bump/edits to the ad after, say, 30 days, the OP gets a PM (not a post in the ad giving it a free 'bump') from a moderator letting them know that one week later the ad will be closed and moved to purgatory.

I am new to the site, but as I get more comfy here, I will probably volunteer to be the classified hall monitor. I am addicted to classified ads, so I am always looking anyway.

Just a thought that might work for most parties... ...rather than delete closed ads, why not simply move them to an "archived ad" thread where they can live in purgatory forever. If you feel the need to find an old ad, go there. If you hate sifting through old ads in the classifieds, you no longer have to.

Also, consider placing a "sunset clause" on ads. If there is no replies or bump/edits to the ad after, say, 30 days, the OP gets a PM (not a post in the ad giving it a free 'bump') from a moderator letting them know that one week later the ad will be closed and moved to purgatory.

I am new to the site, but as I get more comfy here, I will probably volunteer to be the classified hall monitor. I am addicted to classified ads, so I am always looking anyway.

That would be a great idea if it's automated through the software, if it was to be done manually it would be impossible for me to monitor. The thing is if the OP closed his ad it will disappear very quickly and it will not be available for those necroposters to dig up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top