JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
whats the point in a ban if you do not lock the add. I lock my ads and even some times write sold, and I get PMs for weeks asking if its still available...

Does this mean ban the dumb noobs as well :confused:

Don't get all worked up about it. Just report the post. The Mods will take care of it. If you look at who is leaving threads open, I'ts people who have under 20 posts, 0 trade ratings. It's the first ad they posted, and obviously didn't read the rules first. Once they get talked to by the Mods, they catch on. I've accidentally forgot to close an ad before, and a couple weeks later, got slapped on the hand by the mods. Oops, mistakes happen. The majority of it is caused by noobs. You were a noob once too.

I see the point of a warning, I've been warned for posting in wrong areas. what ticks me off is getting a IM for a long closed listing asking if its still for sale. closed means closed.

I don't like the idea of deleting all the info as it leaves no record in the case of a dispute.

What I have found very effective is to highlight the post and change the color to gray, like below:

Coctailer is a fart knocker.

I'd like to see the option (As some other forums) to just delete the entire ad. Seriously.....who actually tries to look up old ads? They get buried and take up bandwidth. If an item is gone, then it should be deleted from the site.

Personally, about the only time I see a closed ad is when it was JUST closed, and I'd rather not see it than kick myself for missing a deal of a lifetime. If I want to see a "selling price" of something....I go to gunbroker or riverofguns.....

:s0159:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top