JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If the potus wants to stamp all bullets, than reloading might take a huge hit, or be outlawed soon.
Hope this wouldnt happen.
But if a bad person could grind off a serial number off the back of a bullet, then it's untraceable now.
Man I hope these monkeys don't do that to us.

Unfortunatly, it won't matter to the gun grabbers.

Sadly, you are correct. When guns are gone, they'll go after knives. Pointy objects are bad, mmmmk.

This is a snippet from a 2005 BBC article. When I first found it, I thought it a parody page but these morons are quite serious.

A team from West Middlesex University Hospital said violent crime is on the increase - and kitchen knives are used in as many as half of all stabbings.

They argued many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon.

The researchers said there was no reason for long pointed knives to be publicly available at all.They consulted 10 top chefs from around the UK, and found such knives have little practical value in the kitchen.

Don't blame the drugs and alcohol, blame the knives. Personal responsibility has no place in modern society.

BBC NEWS | Health | Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

The holy grail is to be marked by the beast, so I'm/we're told. That ("marking bullets")is but minutiae compared to what is already being done. And so things go.

Sadly, you are correct. When guns are gone, they'll go after knives. Pointy objects are bad, mmmmk.

"when guns are gone" we will only have ourselves to blame as protectors of the Second Amendment. It is not the job of the military, police, or the government to protect it! It is OUR duty, everyone who owns a firearm. In the revolutionary war 10% of the people fought against the british and won! I would hope that in this day and age that people would take their freedom a little more seriously then they did back then...Sadly I don't think that is the case.
I know one thing for sure, I will die a free man long before I live a slave or a subject!

The gov speaks in this of the futility of controlling ammo.Worth a read.
Our own experience in regulating domestic transfers has shown that there is little utility for law enforcement in imposing the same controls on ammunition transfers as we do on arms. Accordingly, the United States largely eliminated most controls on domestic transfers of ammunition
It is fungible, consumable, reloadable, and cannot be marked in any practical way that would permit it to be tracked or traced.
Statement at the UN Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty Formal Meeting on Treaty Scope

Everyone should own, and regularly shoot, a .357 magnum revolver.

1) like all wheel guns, it doesn't chuck brass.
2) the caliber comes chambered in some pretty nice lever guns.
3) two calibers for one using .38 Special.
4) not dependent on bullet shape to feed.
5) easy to reload cartridge.
6) velocity variances don't impact function.
7) case capacity means black powder is not a reloading obstacle if it's all that's available.
8) they're fun.
9) come in a variety of revolver sizes.
10) whether .357 or .38 Spec, the round can be hot loaded when used with modern revolvers and rifles.

Everyone should own, and regularly shoot, a .357 magnum revolver.

1) like all wheel guns, it doesn't chuck brass.
2) the caliber comes chambered in some pretty nice lever guns.
3) two calibers for one using .38 Special.
4) not dependent on bullet shape to feed.
5) easy to reload cartridge.
6) velocity variances don't impact function.
7) case capacity means black powder is not a reloading obstacle if it's all that's available.
8) they're fun.
9) come in a variety of revolver sizes.
10) whether .357 or .38 Spec, the round can be hot loaded when used with modern revolvers and rifles.

11) Works well with cast bullets made in one's garage. The unmarked, unenforcible ones made from unbannable materials. :) Remember, the weak link is primers. Spend your dollars on primers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top