JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fireworks have been illegal in my town for the last 15 years or so. People still light them off on the 4th - last year the neighbors kids put ona pretty impressive show! The cops don't care at all (unless you burn the neighborhood down I suppose)- I've never heard of anyone being ticketed for fireworks. The fireworks ban is just one more ignored and Un-enforced law. I have a feeling the same will hold true in Vancouver.
I did start to get annoyed last year when it was 11pm, the little one was sleeping, and the constant barrage of explosions had yet to slow down, but it's the 4th! I have no problem putting up with the noise for one or two days a year. I just make sure my fire extinguishers are all in working order- some of those rockets travel pretty far!

I often tell my children, the USA I grew up in was a truly great place to live, with more freedom than most people thought they needed.

Their freedoms are disappearing every day, every time they put a new law on the books, they are less free.

Free $h!+ sandwiches are what you are getting in exchange for your liberty kids.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top