JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Washington State, letters, calls and emails only strengthen the resolve of the idiots to pass the law.
Since they are knowingly violating 1) their oath, 2) the US Constitution and 3) recent Supreme Court rulings, time to prosecute the (D) party under the R.I.C.O. Statutes.

Here how an American, interned within Japanese run Santo Thomas Internment camp, Philippine, feels about Committees.
Though Circa 1944, doing the best they can to survive in barbaric circumstances, the overall concept would seem timeless.
the problem child2.JPG
James E. McCall

It seems really scary.. but I just don't think it is possible. What we need to be on the lookout for it the mild stuff they actually want that is peppered within the big scary "AWB" they want to ram through.
They always play this game, the same tactics over and over.

We need to have a free castration party for the liberal sobs. Then, they'd understand "common sense " since they missed out on being aborted, yet they love abortion. Soooo it's not too late maybe to keep some of these worthless bass turds from reproducing more DNA the same as they have. So there's still hope. Thatttttt, would be my version of family planning for those sunny beaches. 😉

C'mOn MaN nObOdy nEeDs a WeApoN oF WaR, wE hAvE tHeSe GuYs tO PrOtEct Us....

Why do you need a gun?!?! We have cops…. Potential cowards. But they have a badge and a gun. That has to count for something right? Haha. I'll be my own first response.

Why do you need a gun?!?! We have cops…. Potential cowards. But they have a badge and a gun. That has to count for something right? Haha. I'll be my own first response.
The same people who cry ACAB, defund the police, abolish the police, no justice no peace, mostly peaceful protests, et al, now seek to disarm the American citizenry.

There is no such thing as the individual - thus no right to life, self determination or self defense. No objective reality, only subjective power and the ability to centralize it.

Nothing new to the vast majority of members here of course.

(Images from a reliable source, North Portland.)

B81C95FA-A3EC-4025-9158-BB26D62F5D90.jpeg

The same people who cry ACAB, defund the police, abolish the police, no justice no peace, mostly peaceful protests, et al, now seek to disarm the American citizenry.

There is no such thing as the individual - thus no right to life, self determination or self defense. No objective reality, only subjective power and the ability to centralize it.

Nothing new to the vast majority of members here of course.

(Images from a reliable source, North Portland.)

View attachment 1241378
Oh I know. And I agree. I work in downtown Portland. I see it all. My comment on guns was complete sarcasm. The more guns in trained hands the better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top