JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because no one needs a hi-capacity magazine, right? So in that vein, cars kill thousands of people a year. Let's let the grabbies have the hi-cap mags if they agree to restrict cars to 20 mph. Even trade and logically-consistent, right?
Fact more people die in hospital from mistakes then guns and almost as much as car accidents and when ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TAKES OVER THERE WILL BE LESS CAR ACCIDENTS

Have you seen the idots driving cars these days .I have there not doing much driving now . mostly talking on the phone texting . talking to the person next to them putting on makeup reading books or papers from work .Basically every thing except DRIVEING

Have you seen the idots driving cars these days .I have there not doing much driving now . mostly talking on the phone texting . talking to the person next to them putting on makeup reading books or papers from work .Basically every thing except DRIVEING
I wish I were making this up but on the I-5 in rush hour at 60mph was a woman putting on mascara in the rear view mirror. One would think eyes would be needed for driving but given traffic lately I'm not so sure.

I have a few 40 round p mags and 60 round p mag drums lol there so heavy and or long it's kinda hard hard to use them .but would I say ban them NOPE

I wish I were making this up but on the I-5 in rush hour at 60mph was a woman putting on mascara in the rear view mirror. One would think eyes would be needed for driving but given traffic lately I'm not so sure.
Lol I know you're making it up lol I5 rush hour in Seattle is never moving at 60 mph lol but I don't doubt you saw a woman or a man putting on makeup

Sorry but I just can't take someone from Seattle with a avitar that is a bicycle sprocket seriously when it comes to guns or traffic lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top