JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You want kids to be safe , teach them about firearms and how to be safe.

Imagine if we never trained kids to swim, and just threw them in the water and hoped it all worked out
and make sure we tell them there are sharks in the water sure that will end well.
This is what antis do for gun discussions scare the crap outta kids. Then make them think they will all die because firearms are in some 37 year old lady's closet or bed side dresser.

I'm making some YUGE splashes with more than a few people over here in Australia concerning guns, the RIGHT to own them, the types that can be owned, and also against progressive "cradle to grave" big-brother BS government....

There's more than a few "woke" minds running around here in Australia, and I'm pleased to say that I've served a few red pills since I've arrived.... spreading the "disease" of LIBERTY!!

:s0094:

I'm making some YUGE splashes with more than a few people over here in Australia concerning guns, the RIGHT to own them, the types that can be owned, and also against progressive "cradle to grave" big-brother BS government....

There's more than a few "woke" minds running around here in Australia, and I'm pleased to say that I've served a few red pills since I've arrived.... spreading the "disease" of LIBERTY!!

:s0094:

The Aussie gov't will likely have to kick you out of their country:eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top