JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will not vote for Brown but what makes anyone believe that even If she loses that our guns will be any more protected. I will always vote that is not the point here. I dislike Knute just slightly less than I do Brown.

I don't trust the US Mail, or the mail carrier. What if the mail carrier hates guns, and hates you because of all the gun magazines you get, not to mention all those heavy ammo packages they have to carry up your steps? :eek: Would a mail carrier fail to deliver ballots from your mailbox? Could happen. What happens to those ballots when they arrive at the final destination? Are representatives from all political parties guarding them 24/7 until they are counted? If not, heads need to roll.

I like our vote by mail system because I have time to investigate the issues before marking the ballot, but I take the ballot on election day and stuff it in the ballot box myself. I don't even like it when they have people standing by the ballot box to take ballots from you as you drive by - I want to put it in the box myself. Keep your hands off my ballot! :)

Voted Knute.

EDIT: JRuby asks why our guns would be any more protected if Brown loses? The answer has been posted here several times. It's in the Republican primary debate that Lars Larson hosted earlier in the year - when asked about gun control Knute's answer knocked it out of the ball park. Find it. Watch it.

Last Edited:
There are laws regarding how the mail works with criminal prosecution as there are with voter tampering. There is no law or expectation how a politician will vote. You can assume based on his previous votes but no guarantees. Does anyone really think Knute will protect our gun rights. Sure did not get that impressoon from the town halls I saw on television. Yes i will vote for Knute but I sure dont trust him.

I don't trust any politician either, but I sure as he l l don't trust Ds not to tamper with votes, or cheat in any way they can dream up. They've done it before - boxes of ballots magically appear from the trunk of a car, etc. After the 2016 Presidential election, some states were still counting/recounting votes a month, or longer, after the polls closed - that's unacceptable.

The fix is simple, just requires strict rules for ballot handling with 24/7 guarding by all parties, no electronic voting, all ballots fill in the oval like we do in Oregon, all ballots (including absentee, military, provisional, etc) counted on election night by a machine that is not connected to a computer network or the internet, then recounted until the count is exactly the same before reporting the precinct results.

The fix is simple, just requires strict rules for ballot handling with 24/7 guarding by all parties, no electronic voting, all ballots fill in the oval like we do in Oregon, all ballots (including absentee, military, provisional, etc) counted on election night by a machine that is not connected to a computer network or the internet, then recounted until the count is exactly the same before reporting the precinct results.

I like it!!

280 People in some city in Oregon had their ballots tossed in the trash instead of being delivered via the Mail Man:mad::mad::mad:
Even our Federal Employees cannot be trusted to do their damn job with out cheating! ( Wonder who the mailman supports/Who paid him off to toss the ballots)
The News is reporting that people need to call a certain # if they didn't get their ballots in the mail!

280 People in some city in Oregon had their ballots tossed in the trash instead of being delivered via the Mail Man:mad::mad::mad:
Even our Federal Employees cannot be trusted to do their damn job with out cheating! ( Wonder who the mailman supports/Who paid him off to toss the ballots)
The News is reporting that people need to call a certain # if they didn't get their ballots in the mail!
What did they do the mail person - they should have been brought up.on.charges and lost thier job at the very least.

That's business as usual in my neighborhood...it doesn't need to be election time. I get somebody else's mail at least once a week. I can tell you who doesn't pay their water bills on time, belongs to the League of Women Voters, and does business with the Hair Club for Men.

Well...that last one is pretty obvious anyway....

Voting against WA's I-1639, a miserable anti-gun screed bought and paid for with billionaire's $$$$ If it passes, all the now legal WA 2A loving gun owners will be transformed into law breaking criminals. Geez I hate politics! Rant off.

I haven't voted for anybody since 1996. I exclusively vote against the (D)s. If a race were (D) vs. (D) I would leave it blank, since there would be no difference.
No introspection or analysis is req'd. I despise them with every fiber of my being and cell in my body.

I will not vote for Brown but what makes anyone believe that even If she loses that our guns will be any more protected. I will always vote that is not the point here. I dislike Knute just slightly less than I do Brown.
there certainly is a better chance if you dont vote BROWN...at this point why does it need to be explained:rolleyes:

I haven't voted for anybody since 1996. I exclusively vote against the (D)s. If a race were (D) vs. (D) I would leave it blank, since there would be no difference.
No introspection or analysis is req'd. I despise them with every fiber of my being and cell in my body.

When I have to choose between a D and an anti (usually they're one in the same), I do a write in for someone I really trust.......... Me.

Ray

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
― Theodore Roosevelt

Not all D's are bad just like there are some R's with severe cases of cerebrial rectumitus. READ up and be informed.

I feel that way about R's and D's... :)

That said, I'm voting Knute.

I don't trust the US Mail, or the mail carrier. What if the mail carrier hates guns, and hates you because of all the gun magazines you get, not to mention all those heavy ammo packages they have to carry up your steps? :eek: Would a mail carrier fail to deliver ballots from your mailbox? Could happen. What happens to those ballots when they arrive at the final destination? Are representatives from all political parties guarding them 24/7 until they are counted? If not, heads need to roll.

I like our vote by mail system because I have time to investigate the issues before marking the ballot, but I take the ballot on election day and stuff it in the ballot box myself. I don't even like it when they have people standing by the ballot box to take ballots from you as you drive by - I want to put it in the box myself. Keep your hands off my ballot! :)

Voted Knute.

EDIT: JRuby asks why our guns would be any more protected if Brown loses? The answer has been posted here several times. It's in the Republican primary debate that Lars Larson hosted earlier in the year - when asked about gun control Knute's answer knocked it out of the ball park. Find it. Watch it.

Just as an fyi, you can check on the status of your mailed/dropped of ballot here: Welcome to ORESTAR !

Just checked, and mine was received on 10/22

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR