JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unbelievable such highly educated gun hating school board members voted 8-1?
Face down an active shooter unarmed. Great plan.
Some quotes from articles.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
"The roughly 90 city schools police officers are allowed to carry their service weapons while patrolling the exterior of school buildings before and after school hours. But they are required to store their weapons in a secure location during the school day."
"Our vote tonight will be one in which we are telling our security staff 'continue doing the work you are doing.' But for me it does not mean I am going to let you strap a gun to your side," she said.
"Others said the presence of an armed police officer had done little to prevent the deadliest school shootings in the past."
"If there is a report of a gun at school or someone believes a shot has been fired, school police officers have to call 911."
"My thought is that there is a possibility that their lives could be at risk. We expect them to possibly take a bullet, but not have a firearm to defend themselves, our students or our staff," she said.
'At the end of the period of public input, students with a group called the Baltimore Algebra Project formed a phalanx with their backs to the board members.'
"No guns in schools" they said in unison. "We gonna fight for our lives."
City School Board Rejects Proposal To Arm Its Police Officers

Baltimore school board votes against arming officers in schools

Last Edited:
Baltimore also openly shut down gun laws that would have extended sentences for illegal gun possession specifically because it would send more blacks to jail than whites.

Race. IS. Reality. In Baltimore.

The city demands equal outcomes not based on behavior.

I had a liberal friend at the gym tell me ''It doesn't feel right having guns in schools''.
I thought a moment and asked him. ''Dose it feel right cleaning little Jonnies brains up off the floor''?

He said ''No''?
I think I may have reached him. ;)

"The roughly 90 city schools police officers are allowed to carry their service weapons while patrolling the exterior of school buildings before and after school hours. But they are required to store their weapons in a secure location during the school day."
"Our vote tonight will be one in which we are telling our security staff 'continue doing the work you are doing.' But for me it does not mean I am going to let you strap a gun to your side," she said.
"Others said the presence of an armed police officer had done little to prevent the deadliest school shootings in the past."
"If there is a report of a gun at school or someone believes a shot has been fired, school police officers have to call 911."
"My thought is that there is a possibility that their lives could be at risk. We expect them to possibly take a bullet, but not have a firearm to defend themselves, our students or our staff," she said.
'At the end of the period of public input, students with a group called the Baltimore Algebra Project formed a phalanx with their backs to the board members.'

If that's the result of education . your better of with out it.

I had a liberal friend at the gym tell me ''It doesn't feel right having guns in schools''.
I thought a moment and asked him. ''Dose it feel right cleaning little Jonnies brains up off the floor''?

He said ''No''?
I think I may have reached him. ;)
Tell him in my day it was considered an athletic sport in high school. You could get a 4-year letter in competition small bore with other schools...and nobody ever got shot, or even thought about shooting anything but paper. I carried my shotgun to school on the bus so I could hunt my way home (pheasants) after school. Gun spent the day in my locker. Senior dress-up day, half the boys came as hunters with logger cut jeans, red felt hat, and a lever 30-30 over the shoulder...and nobody thought twice about it. Neither I nor my schoolmates have changed, so what happened to the rest of you?

I'm not sure if they have SROs that are on-duty LE or if they hire security. I kept reading the word "security". Pretty sure if it was on-duty LE like it is where I live, they would walk out and call their selves in-service and go on patrol. Staff and kids can call 911. No need for an SRO.

looks like those kids are in for some good ol clubbing then or maybe some serious tazer action.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top