JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is the connection here?

Booty-gag is the mayor South Bend, Indiana. Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh resigned because of some children's book scandal and has been replaced by Bernard "Jack" Young.

I didn''t know she was gone. Last thing I knew, she (Blake) was massively critcizing Law Enforcement during some race riot/looting aftermath of an "incident". "People wanna loot, gotta give em space to loot". So she told all the officers not to do their jobs. Morale was very low. Just read an article this morning regarding Buttypeg's handling of a recent officer involved white on black officer-involved shooting. Similar deal. LE morale is in the toilet.

BTW, I thought the mayor I was referring to was Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and the aftermath of the Freddie Gray case. The "O" Justice Dept investigations of city popo was a thing.

Last Edited:
I didn''t know she was gone. Last thing I knew, she was massively critcizing Law Enforcement during some race riot/looting aftermath of an "incident". "People wanna loot, gotta give em space to loot". So she told all the officers not to do their jobs. Morale was very low. Just read an article this morning regarding Buttypeg's handling of a recent officer involved white on black officer-involved shooting. Similar deal. LE morale is in the toilet.

OK, now I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

Look at the sour puss on her.
Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Resigns In Aftermath Of Children's Book Scandal

OK, now I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

Look at the sour puss on her.
Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Resigns In Aftermath Of Children's Book Scandal
YIKES!!!

-887bd60aa72efe128e4a3169815b17f382b97882-s800-c85.jpg

As far as the book deals: She don't hold a candle to a certain former female presidential candidate!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top