JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was rather shocked and surprised at so many of the officers being women. Both the officer that was shot, as well as the first officer treating her, and even the officer that had the bodycam, were all women.

Here is another view of the shootout, captured by a bystander:

LOL This $#!+ is real you look at that video and just think if this guy had a gun he could have ended it he had clear shot on that guy when he was hiding behind the van LOL BUT THE COPS PROBLEY WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM TOO WHATCHA GUNNA DO

I was shocked as well that not one cop had a long gun??? The shotgun shots with buckshot from that far away seemed pointless. If you look at the white van when the bodycam officer runs up, it appears sever spread out buck shot holes.
To be honest the first time I watched the bodycam footage, it really got to me. The adrenaline and fear they must have been experiencing, especially when they realized an officer was down.
Kudo's to the women and men in blue that run towards the gunfire.

I was shocked as well that not one cop had a long gun??? The shotgun shots with buckshot from that far away seemed pointless. If you look at the white van when the bodycam officer runs up, it appears sever spread out buck shot holes.
To be honest the first time I watched the bodycam footage, it really got to me. The adrenaline and fear they must have been experiencing, especially when they realized an officer was down.
Yep but the part of the video when he is at the front of the bus and you see him run to the back and the front window 's are being blown out I'm not sure but it looks like those where the shotgun shots from that cop with the body came just saying I wasn't there but the way those windows were blasting out kinda looks like buck shot loads who knows at this point

Yep but the part of the video when he is at the front of the bus and you see him run to the back and the front window 's are being blown out I'm not sure but it looks like those where the shotgun shots from that cop with the body came just saying I wasn't there but the way those windows were blasting out kinda looks like buck shot loads who knows at this point
I agree, it was hard to judge distance. All that matters in the end is the bad guy is down and the officers and civilians survived.

I agree, it was hard to judge distance. All that matters in the end is the bad guy is down and the officers and civilians survived.
That's right I'm just glad to see cops show up on scene and not afraid to use there guns but then again it's Baltimore lol Baltimore Afghanistan what's the difference

But someone else said it last night a cop with a rifle could have ended that gun fight real quick or that other guy that was making a video when he could have been shooting

To me, all of this seems to be a hundred yards or less.
Old experieced cop to cops with rifles, focus on the guy on the bus in the coveralls with guns in his hands, fire now!!!

To me, all of this seems to be a hundred yards or less.
Old experieced cop to cops with rifles, focus on the guy on the bus in the coveralls with guns in his hands, fire now!!!
YEP this is a crazy video this guy on the bus back to everyone else on the bus shooting at cops outside GEE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THERE WAS A CONCEALED CARRY RIDER ON THAT BUS LOL ONE SHOT GUN FIGHT OVER

Of coarse, i'm from s.e. wa., but if I were caught up in this mess, i'd say, hey officer, reach in the back of that red f-350 and unzip that guncase, loaded magazine is on the console. Use at your own discression. BTW, it's sighted in for 200yds.

Where you been for the last 20yrs Lance? ;) Not paying much attention to the LEO forces eh?:)

Mysogenist!!! (sp)

Actually, I think that female officers put both themselves and male officers at serious risk. The simple fact is that they do not have the necessary upper body strength to properly fight with a male suspect,

Not at all being sexist. It is a biological fact.

I don't believe that women should serve in combat units in the military, either. They do not have the necessary physical strength to be competitive in combat either.

Here is a video of 3 female police officers in Sweden trying to take down a male arab refugee who was wanted for arson. The man overpowers all three of them. A male bystander has to eventually come to their aid, to stop the man from beating on them.

Last Edited:

You need to watch the bystander video that I posted, as well as look at the first video again too.

When the female officer was firing her shotgun, she was clearly shooting at the bus, which is where the suspect was for most of the gunfight. The suspect only ran across the street later to where the white van was. This will be most obvious if you review both videos again.

And I see absolutely no buckshot patterns of any kind on the white van.

Why does the mugshot photo of the shooter presented to the public look like this:

IMG_3854.JPG

When the appearance of the shooter in action has something strangely familiar about it...the clothing....the neckbeard...I am sure it is just a coincidence...nothing to see here folks...no reason to assume something about a possible affiliation.

IMG_3855.JPG

...and once again, thank you to a bunch of hyped up police who did not give a crap as to where all of their missed rounds ended up...just shoot in the general direction and hope it sticks. Like on TV.

Ummmm

A tourniquet is only applied as a LAST RESORT. Once applied assume you will lose everything from the tourniquet down. Well at least one that's properly applied. Only apply when death is imminent from blood loss.

Ugh.

Kudos to the gangbanger. He got his reward.

Actually that's incorrect.

The combat first aid course I took during Navy VBSS (2010) training instructs to apply a tourniquet for the majority of gun shot wonders to the extremities. They will usually not lead to the loss of the limb. A good technique is to release tension briefly every so often to allow just enough blood flow to the body to refuel the cells. It doesn't take much and even without doing that technique a tourniquet is the best option for a gun shot wound to the leg or arm. It would take a long time for a tourniquet to lead to the loss of the limb. This is why it's important to put it on and put a time stamp of when it was applied.

Have you ever heard of people having fingers and toes sliced off and then being able to re attach them? If that's possible then why would cutting 98% of the blood flow to an extremity lead to the total loss of that body part.

The responding officer that applied the tourniquet did the right thing.

Agreed that the thug got what he was looking for. Too bad they didn't have an AR15 but pistols and shotguns get it done.

It's BALTIMORE for gosh sakes. The mayor hates the police after the Freddie Gray incident and all the rioting where the stand down orders were given. Morale cannot possibly be lower, no LEOs actually want to be there, and I very much doubt patrol cops are allowed to have ARs, just like before the Hollywood shootout.

Was that where the two bank robbers wore armor and took barbiturates? Police had to go to go the a gun shop do get more firepower since police were totally out gunned.

North Hollywood shootout - Wikipedia

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads