JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whadda ya'll think on this. 10-22 with some kind of folding stock, Laser, a couple hi-caps, scope (I am waiting to hear back on the brand and power) flash hider on the muzzle. Appears to be in good shape. Owner wants to trade me for the wheels and tires I have posted on CL but I think we are still a little upside down.
<broken link removed>

22.jpg

Last Edited:
CL ad not linked to properly. How much are you asking for the wheels/tires?

Rifle is worth around $300 if action/barrel is in decent cond. Looks like a cheaper tasco scope.

Last Edited:
Really depends on what you think the value of the wheels/tires are and how bad you want them to go bye bye.
I would ask for at least $100 cash on top of the rifle.

Well there are 10/22's and then there are 10/22's. Mine has a kimber match chamber barrel, a Clark trigger and release and a custome laminated stock. Put one of those together for under 5 bills.

I am loosing interest rapidly. I would like the wheels and tires gone but I think I will hold out for something better. I really am not that interested in a 10-22 and would probably just put it up for trade anyway - but it takes up less room than the wheels and tires - which are behind my boat shed anyway so I don't see them but then that leads to forgetting about them and then later discovery and then start the whole process over again!

It is a heck of a lot easier to trade cool gun stuff, for other cool gun stuff than wheels and tires. If he doesn't have cash to add, Ask him what else he has, you know that isn't his best gun. Or ask him if he has some other stuff to throw in with the 10/22 besides just ammo you never know he might have something you need or want.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top