JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't care if you want to call it body armor, bullet proof vest, tactical vest, urban assault vest, barrier vest, black load barring vest etc. the point is they wear gear for protection and to help prevent bullets from penetrating their body. Which brings me back to my original post trying to find good information on ballistics. I have tried google but am struggling with finding information which is why I am asking for assistance, also I have no interest in the 5.7 round specifically looking for info on the calibers I have, not what you think is best.

none of those other vests have the capability of stopping an airsoft round. All they do is support pockets for ammo etc... So the wearers intent could not of been to stop bullets.
They are also great for fishing.

theres a huge difference they arent different names for one thing they are different things its the difference between a cargo vest,a lite kevlar, and a flack jacket. any ways double tap is the answer chest head

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top