JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have the option to buy one but it's like 1k-2k for it if I recall. To me, that just doesn't seem like a bargain although it would be fun to walk up behind someone and fire it off at the back of their head. I have seen them used in combat and it does kill the enemy. If you want to try one out, here's where I've seen them for sale: Call of Duty Black Ops for PS3. I'm not sure if they have them on Xbox. Good luck in your search.

I have the option to buy one but it's like 1k-2k for it if I recall. To me, that just doesn't seem like a bargain although it would be fun to walk up behind someone and fire it off at the back of their head. I have seen them used in combat and it does kill the enemy. If you want to try one out, here's where I've seen them for sale: Call of Duty Black Ops for PS3. I'm not sure if they have them on Xbox. Good luck in your search.

Black ops is where I've seen them. I'm wanting a real one. Its pretty fun on Black Ops once you get quick with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top