JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is buy it now price if you want a budget 16" 308 barrel.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Got mine in and installed. I'll have to play around with it a bit. I've only shot some nato 7.62 through it. 40 rounds down the pipe, 8 failures to eject. It could be over gassed, but I'm also noticing some rings on the brass. Maybe a bit of a polish in the chamber is in order. Accuracy was 2-3moa on average. If I can get it to function reliably and find a load it prefers, it will be a keeper. Love the profile.

IMG_20211106_165405956.jpg IMG_20211106_165114994.jpg

Got mine in and installed. I'll have to play around with it a bit. I've only shot some nato 7.62 through it. 40 rounds down the pipe, 8 failures to eject. It could be over gassed, but I'm also noticing some rings on the brass. Maybe a bit of a polish in the chamber is in order. Accuracy was 2-3moa on average. If I can get it to function reliably and find a load it prefers, it will be a keeper. Love the profile.

View attachment 1065374View attachment 1065375
Any more outings with this barrel? It looks like they dropped the price a bit to $115.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top