JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BALLISTIC ADVANTAGE 8.3 300BLK AAC - PREMIUM SERIES 5R - PINNED GAS BLOCK - 416R STAINLESS

PM for communication please.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item.
Payment via USPS MO or PayPal +3.5%
No gift payments accepted
Some trades I'm interested in are:

300blk ammo. Factory loaded only please
Bobro 30mm scope mounts or similar quality brands
6.5 Grendel barrel for an accuracy build, SBR length OK
Mega billet uppers
Glossy wood stock for Rem 870 or 11-87
MagPul SGA for Mossberg 590

This barrel is slightly used and in fantastic condition. I bought it from the original owner with only 50 rounds through it and I have not fired it. I have Noveske barrels and this one is right up there in appearance.

This barrel comes complete with a pinned low profile gas block.

Ballistic Advantage builds these with a recessed crown, 5R rifling, 416R stainless, NP3 coated barrel extensions, and their exclusive Hansen profile. I have 2 others and they are excellent barrels. Only reason for this sale is I am heavy on 300blk SBRs (tough problem, I know...) and I have a kid on the way. I don't foresee me having the time to follow through with my plans for this barrel. I'm in no hurry to sell, but open to reasonable offers, especially if you have an interesting trade item. I can add cash for the right trade.

I will upload pictures ASAP, but it is in good enough shape where it could pass for brand new.

These retail for $220 + shipping, so you're looking at roughly $230 to duplicate this set-up.

Buy mine for $160 shipped to the lower 48. That's a savings of about $70 by the time you add shipping into the deal!

http://ballisticadvantage.com/8-3-inch-300-blackout-hanson-pistol-ss-premium-barrel.html

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top