JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DSCN1932.jpg
DSCN1933.jpg
DSCN1934.jpg
DSCN1935.jpg
DSCN1936.jpg
DSCN1937.jpg

Mama mia! Molto bene! Not sure how you do it, but I like to add hard boiled egg and some sliced salami to mine. Baked ziti has been a staple in my life since I was just a wee bambino.

Mouth - drooling. Enjoy!

:s0152:You know how this works by now Trlsmn, I go nuts until I get you to capitulate and give me the recipe so I can at least eat with more than my eyes, although I can almost smell it looking at your post. So picture in your mind,,, I'm on a knee begging. If that isnt enough, here goes,,, pretty please, pretty please, pretty please? I'll take it in a pm and will swear to secrecy if need be!:s0067:

Baked Ziti

1 pound dry ziti pasta
1 onion, chopped
1 pound lean ground beef
1/2 "10 can diced tomatoes
Italian spices ( used fresh spices from the garden
6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.
2. In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melt

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads