JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A buddy walked in their yesterday without asking me where he could get sks mags for a good price, Casey the young guy in the gun room tried selling him a 20 rnd tapco mag that was labeled as a 30rnder, figuring something was wrong with the size, he brought out his own 30rnder, dropped the ammo and counted bullets as he loaded them, in the end they were straight lying to any and all customers, whoever bought a 30rnd mag from them were screwed, he left saying some enlightening words then called me to tell me to avoid this place...only if he called me first.....they need to run that business into the ground faster.

A buddy walked in their yesterday without asking me where he could get sks mags for a good price, Casey the young guy in the gun room tried selling him a 20 rnd tapco mag that was labeled as a 30rnder, figuring something was wrong with the size, he brought out his own 30rnder, dropped the ammo and counted bullets as he loaded them, in the end they were straight lying to any and all customers, whoever bought a 30rnd mag from them were screwed, he left saying some enlightening words then called me to tell me to avoid this place...only if he called me first.....they need to run that business into the ground faster.

Your story doesnt add up.
tapco mags are labeled as 20 or 30 rounders from the factory.
If they were mislabeled, it wasnt the stores fault.

I'm sure it was in their famous glad ziploc bag with a user generated description tag exactly like the ones pawn shops use. I know for sure as of their website tapco never made a 30rnder, and the security store work ethics doesn't add up.

Hm...
I'll throw another anecdote in...
Stopped in the other day on the way home from work, mostly for giggles. Asked about a VZ. 58. They had one in stock, the CAI2008 model. They're not really VZ58's. The muzzle break is different, and they're century. Not that they're terrible guns, but they're not quite a VZ 58 in its purest form. And they go for quite a bit less than a proper VZ 58. Going price seems to be in the $450 range.

Security Store price? $800.
I laughed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews