JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hate to do this, I love this pistol, but I don't shoot it much and it isn't really practical for me. I'd rather see it with someone who really appreciates the form factor and history.

So, like the title says, up for sale is a Baikal high capacity Makarov in .380 acp - in nice condition and shoots like a dream. You know how people say "this gun is more accurate than I am"? In this case it's no exaggeration - it makes me seem like twice the shooter I really am.

The pistol comes with two OEM high capacity magazines (13 rd) and three OEM standard mags (8 rd). The standards are single stack, but have modified base plates and work perfectly. I do have a 3rd high cap mag, but it's Pro-Mag and is garbage. I'll include it at no cost - maybe you can MacGyver it into working.

I'll include an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 iwb holster, without belt clips (clips can be had for $6 from Alien Gear) at no cost as well.

I also have a small stockpile (over 850 rds) of .380 (including some SD rounds) that I'll sell with the pistol for $200, or separately for $250.

Prices summarized below:
  • Makarov w/ 6 mags & holster - $300
  • 858 rds of .380 - $250
  • Pistol + accessories + ammo together - $500
Trade value is a bit higher and interest includes comparable ARs in 5.56/.223, 7.62x39, or 9mm, AKs in 7.62x39, a good 12ga pump shotgun, or a Gen3/4 Glock 26. Open to other trade ideas (firearms or silver only please), so feel free to try me. :)

If trading, you get the full package, ammo included. We each take care of our own fees.

If buying, I'll take care of fees at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton/ Hillsboro, or we split at an FFL of your choosing.

Will travel up to 45 min from Beaverton.

Post and PM if interested.

Photos will go up later on.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
Is this still around?

I have a Baikal shotgun that would love some company... I might be interested in taking the whole lot, dealer up in Vancouver, WA for the transfer: Tropic Jewelry and Loan on 4th plain, since they have pretty low fees and I've done business there before.

Photos would be nice though.

-Vince

Hey Vince,
I'm sorry, I thought I closed out this thread - the pistol was traded to @james83 some time ago. However, I did see that he posted the pistol back up for sale fairly recently and I don't know that he's offloaded it yet. You might check with him to see if he still has it and is interested in selling.
Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.