JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's the deal - I just moved and in digging through mountains of my hoarding i found the beginning of what i thought would be my reloading empire. All once fired. Mostly 5.56, some .223. A little bit of .243 Win, and some 9mm sprinkled in there. Turns out I don't have the drive to reload. I want this to go to anyone under one condition, they give me anything in return. Doesnt even have to be firearm related. Literally anything, just don't be a weirdo about it. My clown feet make the bag look smaller than it is. It's one of those big ziplock freezer bags, not that little sandwich bag junk.

I'll even ship it! Just make whatever you send me back worth the $6.25 or whatever the flat rate box costs.

first PM gets the bait! 20170520_211753.jpg

Going to send out the care package tomorrow to SnapShot! he could just send me a pack of beemans original or a post-it that reads "I-O-U" and i'd be entertained :p

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.