JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Added badge display instructions to the first post of this thread :)

Got pulled over by local deputy. Thought I'd get away with professional courtesy stop when I showed him I have a "badge." Still waiting for my phone call. BTW they haven't made handcuffs more comfortable.

Where do people get this ^^^ stuff?? Is it your kids that come up with this stuff? They know it will warp dad's/mom's brain. Kid's do that sort of thing, on purpose, don't they?
Nope. I warped my own mind. i used Badgers to irritate my kids!
If it's fried your head, here's some happy music to listen to on your way to the asylum

If it's fried your head, here's some happy music to listen to on your way to the asylum

At least that has a "Melody". You can listen to it for a time, before it turns into water torture.

Tough dad award!

So are they irritated because you are a plumber?

image.jpeg

Or a naturalist?

image.png

What a happy fellow! Must have been an inspiration to Mr. Rogers!

(Can't wait to irritate my kids!):s0115:

Just forwarded the Mr. Trololo YouTube to my kids. It truly is one of the most troubling/ irritating videos I have seen in some time. :s0054:

Another irritating parental lesson successfully delivered! Kids both have written back with responses as follows:

"Awful, just awful"

" I don't get it....please explain since I couldn't handle watching the whole thing"

:s0140:

Another irritating parental lesson successfully delivered! Kids both have written back with responses as follows:

"Awful, just awful"

" I don't get it....please explain since I couldn't handle watching the whole thing"

:s0140:

You are the cool dad. That's what WE think. Don't know about your kids though. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top