JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In THIS circumstance, it was a mistake for the lawful concealed carrier. I think one has to make decisions case-by-case. But as a general rule, my guns and my life are not there to intervene to save the property of some stranger.

Contrast that with a scenario where the robbers were also intent on execution style murders, or similar. Then that flips the script. Plenty of videos online where a lawful gun carrier intervened and saved lives.

THIS case is tragic and it seems the individual had an opportunity to leave, and he should have exercised it.

If the article was correct the tactics were poor, poor, poor!

It's stated the victim waited until they returned then drew his firearm. There are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to start!

The video is more informative than the article. It appears from the video rather than there being an incident and the CCP holder running to the incident, he was in the middle of it. The problem though is that he tried to draw when they already had their guns out.

Poor guy stood there as if in shock. In high-stress situations, seconds feel like minutes, tunnel vision takes over and sadly he was on the short end of the stick.

RIP

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top