JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We don't need to remove his info, we need to tell it how it is, this guy is a freak and doesn't represent how 99% of us are. The exact opposite.
He is a POS. Period, not enough to say he gives a bad name to firearm owners, he gives a bad name to human beings.

It's very sad, but just like Republicans, democrates, white, black, nuns or strippers, police officers or leather clad bikers good comes in all sorts, but so does evil.

All we can hope for is the next person seeks help before it gets to this, and I know a number of us are here to help.

Don't mark me a traitor, but I'd turn any of you in if I thought you'd hurt innocent people. In a second.

The name he picked as a member for this site really bugged me when I first saw it.
It's a Freudian telltale if you try and read into it.

This is a tragedy! We weren't involved in it. We don't condone it and we couldn't have stopped it. We certainly shouldn't hinder it's investigation, but rather, should help if asked. The media will do what they want lie, innuendo, what ever! We can't control them and I don't want to get my hands dirty trying to. So sad for all of the innocent folks that this nut harmed. SRG

Actually it would be great if the media wanted to interview some of us. We could all show up firearm on the hip and happy healthy families in tow. Show these liberal fear mongers what real constitution loving, RESPONSIBLE firearm owning, family devoted, God fearing Americans look like!

Were not the boogie man, we're not Tackleberry from police academy, not racist, don't hate poor people, shoot we are poor! Have you seen the price of ammo!

Need to do more get togethers and open carry meet ups. Invite the media. Show them the safest place to be is around an American with a LEGAL firearm.

Lack of transparency = something to hide, and that isn't us. I'm far more concerned about the families of the victims than negative fallout to this forum.

Gotta wonder if this was Devil's Breath as well:
Kansas City, Missouri – Severely Beaten Elderly Couple Die From Their Injuries – Brings Total Killed By Lone Thug To Five…
Posted on September 11, 2014 by sundance
Strange how we did not see this mass murder spree on the NATIONAL news…. Man beats eighty year old couple to death, then shoots another 88-year-old woman, and kills two more men in their 60's.
victims.jpg?w=174&h=300 KANSAS CITY, Mo. - An elderly couple have both died after being beaten in their Kansas City home during an attack in which three other people were fatally shot.
Kansas City police say Ann and George Taylor, both in their 80s, died Tuesday after spending a week in the hospital on life support.
Prosecutors allege that 34-year-old Brandon Howell attacked the couple in the basement of their home on Sept. 2, then fatally shot three neighbors before fleeing in the Taylors' SUV.
He's charged with several felonies, including three counts of first-degree murder for the shooting deaths of 88-year-old Alice Hurst, her son, 63-year-old Darrel Hurst, and 69-year-old Susan Choucroun.
It was Ann Taylor's desperate 911 call that alerted authorities to the crime spree, reports CBS affiliate KCTV. Continue reading

Gotta wonder if this was Devil's Breath as well:
Kansas City, Missouri – Severely Beaten Elderly Couple Die From Their Injuries – Brings Total Killed By Lone Thug To Five…
Posted on September 11, 2014 by sundance
Strange how we did not see this mass murder spree on the NATIONAL news…. Man beats eighty year old couple to death, then shoots another 88-year-old woman, and kills two more men in their 60's.
View attachment 102821KANSAS CITY, Mo. - An elderly couple have both died after being beaten in their Kansas City home during an attack in which three other people were fatally shot.
Kansas City police say Ann and George Taylor, both in their 80s, died Tuesday after spending a week in the hospital on life support.
Prosecutors allege that 34-year-old Brandon Howell attacked the couple in the basement of their home on Sept. 2, then fatally shot three neighbors before fleeing in the Taylors' SUV.
He's charged with several felonies, including three counts of first-degree murder for the shooting deaths of 88-year-old Alice Hurst, her son, 63-year-old Darrel Hurst, and 69-year-old Susan Choucroun.
It was Ann Taylor's desperate 911 call that alerted authorities to the crime spree, reports CBS affiliate KCTV. Continue reading

Or he's just evil!:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top