JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont care about any Professional sports anymore. After I figured out its all corrupt why worry. No use supporting more BS. I already have to support all the Oregon trail card people. Also on a seperate issue why is it ok for you to steel Cable? Not cool.

I dont care about any Professional sports anymore. After I figured out its all corrupt why worry. No use supporting more BS. I already have to support all the Oregon trail card people. Also on a seperate issue why is it ok for you to steel Cable? Not cool.

can I pull your chain TOO..

After I watched the Lewis / Holyfield fight and it came to a draw, after Holyfield got his butt handed to him, I never had any interest in boxing.

NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS, NASCAR are all extremely hard to corrupt, virtually impossible, due to the extreme regulations and oversight and the absolute large audience that won't allow it. NBA had one case recently where a ref was fixing points, not even games, just the over / under. MLB deals with steroids, NFL is in the middle of head injuries. But these are on such a small scale that when it happens it is big news, it is so prevalent in boxing it is expected, part of that is there is zero centralized leadership or oversight, combine that with no structured rankings or championship.

Sent from my iPhone, haters to the left.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top