JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did they sew your pockets sut so you couldn't stand around with your hands in your pockets? Was that in the buzz cut era? Funny company.
Yep, before they went woke. No pocket sewing, if an employee at my store wasn't pulling their own weight they'd be gone right quick. Our store took much pride in performance and it usually only took a little pushing of a new employee to see how they'd handle a bit of actual hard work. I really, really don't think I'd be able to work there anymore as the hard work ethic has died with the current crop of kids entering the workforce. I still to this day rock my high and tight haircut though, clean cut is how I like to present myself.

Yep, before they went woke. No pocket sewing, if an employee at my store wasn't pulling their own weight they'd be gone right quick. Our store took much pride in performance and it usually only took a little pushing of a new employee to see how they'd handle a bit of actual hard work. I really, really don't think I'd be able to work there anymore as the hard work ethic has died with the current crop of kids entering the workforce. I still to this day rock my high and tight haircut though, clean cut is how I like to present myself.
Might have been a local thing. I knew a few guys in the longview store early 90's and one of the guys wives was a friend of my ex wife/ wife at the time. She was unsufferable and I can't imagine that marriage lasted long . Caviar appetite on a mac and cheese budget. Anyway yeah, they sewed their pockets shut at that store and did the buzz thing. Never did like going there, Let me get out of my car please . I can come into the store on my own.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top