JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered 2 Spikes ar lowers about 8-10 days ago, well I had been tracking them via UPS webpage, and yesterday they came in!, I called the FFL dealer after about 2 hours after the ups page said delivered... He said "oh yeah- they just came in, come on down and pick them up"...........

I drove down the the FFL, (on the way my car died in the intersection, after 1 min of honking from cars behind me, she started again only to get pulled over by the cop that was honking at me..... just to make sure I was not intoxicated at 10am)

when I got there he told me he had some questions and called the ATF and 2 agents told him different storys. One said It had to be registered as a pistol, the next agent said register it as "Other"... he also did not know how to lable the cal. because the lower says "multi"....

He had me fill out the forms (one 4473, and two washington state pistol forms), get a copy of my CPL. He said he would wait until they called him back and then he would call me.

at this point im pissed off to the point of no return!!!!!

he guessed that the atf would call tomorrow, but I should have it with in a week or two....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, this is not my regular FFL, I used this one because he was only going to charge $20 for both transfers and not $20 each like my regular FFL...

I guess the extra $20 would have been worth it

The ATF ruled recently that stripped lowers can only be transferred to individuals over 21. But the multi shouldn't make a difference. I put multi in my book, and haven't had an issue. He could just put 5.56 though.

Sorry you have to wait. I just got a dedicated st-22 barrel from spikes yesterday for one of the m-16's. It needs a little tuning to run on full auto but the quality of the parts is top notch.

I just got a call from the FFL saying I'm Good to Go!!!! He said he just wanted to make sure everything was legit, but You would think that he should know this... o-well

What FFL is that so we know not to use them?
I Hate namedroping when I knock someone down

He sounds like he knows what to do now.....
But I will use agency-firearms (my Regualr FFL and SOT) next time, they have been good to me. The only reason I didnot use them is They wanted $20 a pop for the lowers...

Another reason why I ordered a complete lower on sale from Spikes two days ago. Pretty sure I couldn't build it for the money, and will come with Marine emblem on the Mag well for $5 more! Glad to hear of good reports, I know their customer service seems great.:s0155:

Another reason why I ordered a complete lower on sale from Spikes two days ago. Pretty sure I couldn't build it for the money, and will come with Marine emblem on the Mag well for $5 more! Glad to hear of good reports, I know their customer service seems great.:s0155:

Check out Surplus Ammo out of Lakewood WA. I just purchased a Aero ar lower and DPMS lower parts kit for only $124.99, tax $10.00, shipping $9.00, around $145.00 for a lower and parts kit. Pretty good deal to me. DPMS lowers are $150 plus in some stores. Areo is made in Tacoma, keeping it local.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top