JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm hoping to keep most of the posts within simple posting of cases but I'm as guilty as anyone of making comments. Let's try to stick mostly with linking bad cops cases in the recent past and present, as my intent was to show how prevalent it is becoming as our society crumbles

Good cops should cheer exposing the bad apples amongst them

I'm hoping to keep most of the posts within simple posting of cases but I'm as guilty as anyone of making comments. Let's try to stick mostly with linking bad cops cases in the recent past and present, as my intent was to show how prevalent it is becoming as our society crumbles

Good cops should cheer exposing the bad apples amongst them

if they don't then they are as bad as the cop doing the wrong thing

so in other words you just want to hear from people who totally agree with you. In THIS forum? Surely you jest. You opened up this can, so expect to get the gamut of opinion.

I agree , good cops should call out the bad ones, but unless you have ever served in a department?
Its allot easier said then done. That's not an excuse for them to allow it its is how it is for now.

When you are a cop the only friends you have are other cops, a violation has to be big for others to get involved.
Imagine being a cop and turning everyone in and then you are left alone in your complaint?
Things are better with how police treat civilians because of VIDEO, but cops mentality of the public has not.

Where you work, there are honest people and those who steal. If everyone is stealing and you are not?
Imagine what will occur if you start pointing fingers?

Yes, cops should be taught in the academy how to serve with honor, how ever that is not part of training, therefore morality is not guided.

So are you saying most cops are bad then?
Otherwise if the good cops stood together they would not be standing alone. Just like the bad cops allowing stuff to happen stand together. Also who ever said being a stand up guy would be easy.

Caught on Video: Miami Gardens Cops Will Protect and Serve the Heck Out of You | The Daily Sheeple

Fuzz Blaster says:
November 26, 2013 at 8:35 pm

COPS ARE CRIMINALS IN BLUE. That's the ONLY difference between them and any other criminal. What makes them even worse than your average criminal is that their boss (the City and/or state Gov. who are also criminals) gives them the license to be "legalized criminals". They are not here to "serve and protect" as they were in the past. We are now living in a corrupted Police State. Police ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! Their job is to harass you and find ways to arrest you. No more, no less. There is no honor in being a cop, that's only fallacy and propaganda. Most "informed" people today despise the corrupt police force. Instead of being a positive force in our communities, they have become a detriment to our society. Like our rogue criminal Gov., they too have become the enemy of the people.

(Not my comment, but I know many feel this way from their observations)

Not all bad, but a cops have only caused me problems. Ask yourselves the last time any cop has helped you. Then ask how many times they have f***ed with you. Oh " serve and protect" my ***
Just my experience

I live near Spokane, they have had about one incident a year for about the last 5 years. Look into the cop who shot and killed the guy on his own property (plant farm). 74 year old Scott Creach, a baptist minister, was the man killed .Those guys are out of controlled.

The copper will be up for a promotion and become a training officer.

If the lady needs help funding an attorney I'm willing to give some $$$.

She should sue everyone in sight.

Remember: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!!!

Sheldon

After Dallas Police caught BS'ing about shooting of mentally ill man, chief changes policy to allow officers to view all evidence against them before making a statement.

After Dallas Police Caught BSing About Shooting Of Mentally Ill Man, Police Chief Changes Policy To Let Cops View Evidence Against Them Before Making Statement - informationliberation

Also the murdering cop now gets 72 hours to think about just exactly what did happen before giving his report. What a great cover for any future "guilty of having murdered civilian" policemen

^^ Working link >> <broken link removed>

What a scumbag, geezus. Takes her into her bedroom for his private and official photo session. Of course, he is out and about, still walking the streets on bail. If it were you or I we'd never see the light of day again from day one.

Note: When you post a link with a 'forbidden word' it won't work and puts bubblegum into the link. Use TinyURL to make a new URL.

Bad DA
25 Years

25 years gone: Texas inmate Michael Morton cleared in wife's murder - CNN.com

"A few years ago, a group of attorneys, working pro bono on Morton's behalf, ..."

""There was no scientific evidence, there was no eyewitness, there was no murder weapon, there was no believable motive," Morton says. "... I didn't see how any rational, thinking person would say that's enough for a guilty verdict.""

"... managed to bring the truth to light. Not only was Morton innocent, but the prosecutor, Ken Anderson, was accused of withholding crucial evidence."

"Norwood had killed Christine Morton. And since no one figured that out after her death, he remained free. He killed another woman in the Austin area, Debra Baker, in similar circumstances less than two years later, authorities say."

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top