Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bad cops part deux

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by coastal steelheader, Nov 14, 2014.

1. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

I'm speechless after seeing this

Supposedly the man in the wheelchair scratched the officers face.

My apologies for those who can't view this video, I will look for the video on youtube and live leak and post the link

2. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

Good news, the officer is facing charges. The bad news is they are only misdemeanors.

3. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Just like the cowards who shoot dogs who pose no threats. The bubbleguming officer had the upper hand and had everything in his advantage.

Edit:
    Advantage; as defined as standing, not sitting, nothing to do with a disability..

The dude in the chair didn't want the officer to take his jacket. That was obvious. When the officer escalated it.. Good grief!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  4. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

OK Dyjital you may want to edit your post
    The guy was put in a wheel chair by the staff,he wasn't confined to a wheel chair because of disabilities other than being drunk.So let's get the 'handicap' BS of the table.
    And he should have quit fighting the officer.
    But the cop needs some training if he couldn't control the guy without punching him in the face twice.
    But hey,his charges will be dropped and he won't lose a dime over it.So why not go the easy route?
    Kind of a chicken dropping if you ask me

5. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

I should have clarified... And I edited above.

Leverageamd being above somebody gives you the advantage. Not any disability. Physical advantage.

If I were a betting man, and the guy had given the officer his jacket money says he would have searched it. Was probably the only reason he pushes the guy to take it and do a polite thing to put it on the back of the chair.

I think any reasonable human being would just be like "well fine keep it there.."

6. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

~reasonable human being~???? He was Drunk & Disorderly, the latter by disrupting the Law Enforcement Officers WORK. Had he Not Been Drunk, most likely he would not have been arrested... That is ~reasonable~!!!!

As unkempt as the suspect was, had he broken skin, as he clawed the LEO, who knows what Contamination to the Officer might have happened... For instance, had the drunk deficated earlier, and not washed his hands... The Biological Contamination from a finger clawing incident, would be worse than one would think.

~Advantage~ ???? Yes, the LEO had advantage!!! I would hope that ANY LEO, dealing with a Drunk, would have "Advatage", And Use It.

I have little, Very LITTLE compassion, for those who get so drunk, that they place themselves in the Position, To Be Arrested!!!

As much as we could see in the entire video, the LEO used just enough force, to subdue, had I been on a jury, for the incident (if it went to court, rtc.) I was say the LEO was innocent...

There was MINIMUM violent Re-action, to an attack upon the Officer.

philip

7. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

"Shut up, back up, or I'll arrest you to" says the bad cop to the intake lady. It looked cold in there as the lady was wearing a hoodie sweatshirt. No wonder the drunk wanted to keep his jacket on.

coastal steelheader and Dyjital like this.
  8. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Well it looks to me as usual the a cop is trying to take control.... just let the drunk take off his jacket and leave him alone....did not look like a threat to me... and as for 2 shots to the face it looks like a few more than that....