JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ruger GP-100 "Match Champion"  10mm Double-Action Revolver
I hope the link works ! i want something like this ! A GP 100 match target 10mm bored out to 10mm Magnum, its a very impressive round. 180 grain Bullets at 1500+ 200s at 1450,
I think i will call bowen classic and ask about it. there are 2 cataloged 10mm GPs. A 3 inch ad the 4.2 match target, the inexpensive way to go would be to just recut the chambers for the magnum, and re mark the barrel.But a 6 inch heavy barrel sounds better, i would think a .357 could be rebored to 10mm , all 6 chambers and the barrel, probly cost !a bunch,
But think of the versatility, 40 smith for home defence 10MM for trail gund and the magnum for hunting and just fun blasting ! Somebody buy the .45 and or the pre 64 ,06 i have up in classifieds !

NFA has a swear filter that inserts "bubblegum" for certain words.

And there is a 10mm GP100 in the classifieds. :)

Thanks for the heads up, But the 3' barrel and bobbed hammer make me think its not a good candidate for my project ! it would make a great carrl pistol though, but for around town i would choose .357, and likely carry 38 plus ps...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top