JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just sent 2 of my benchmades in yesterday for sharpening and to replace the lost clip on my old 910 Stryker, the 9100 I sent had been sharpened by me A LOT. I will post how it goes with them, I've never returned any of my Benchmades for sharpening or repair so it is all new to me.
Well I got my knives back today 8/11/17 they looked great, very sharp and they replaced the clip on both knives, only one was missing it's clip. I have 4 benchmades, so after getting these 2 back I offered to let my adopted 19 year old son pick one for himself (every man needs 1 good knife) he took my Mel Purdue automatic. Smart kid lol. Anyway I'm still very much a Benchmade fan

OK, so here is an update on my bad experience, it hasn't gotten any better. It has been more than a week and a half and I have yet to receive the screws they said they would send out to correct their error on my custom order. Glad I didn't send my knife to them to change the screws. Looks like I am going to have to waste more of my time calling them on Monday to see what the issue is this time.

If this wasn't a custom order at this point I would just return the knife and get my money back. This is ridiculous. I guess I could get lucky and get it Saturday but I won't hold my breath. I've received shipments from England quicker than this.

So I called again this past Tuesday to find out what is going on with the screws. The rep I spoke to said they saw no order on my account to send me screws but assured me she would fix it and get them sent out. She even said she would see what she could do to get them "rushed" to me. Well here it is Saturday evening and I still don't have any screws. I guess I will have to call on Monday and request to speak to a manager. This has become a nightmare.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top