Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bad bear medicine - Marlin Guide gun 45-70

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by orchemo, Dec 6, 2009.

1. orchemo

orchemo Portland Active Member

Sold

2. elkhunt58

elkhunt58 Eugene Active Member

Any interest in a trade for the Buffalo Bill Cody Model 94 I have listed on this forum?

3. orchemo

orchemo Portland Active Member

See pm

4. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Bad bear medicine , Deer , Close range Elk... I have to say for timber cruising you can't beat a 45/70.... One shot takes the run out of what ever the bullet hits...My brother is a fisherman in Alaska,He hunts a lot of Bear and moose...I sent him one of these and a couple box's of Buffalo bore bullets , He shrugged it off but brought it along on a moose hunt...They killed Moose and had the Moose hanging in camp , This brought in a huge Brown bear in the middle of the night...While it was tearing through the tent my brother wheeled that short barrel around and put three rounds into that big boar , It died before harming anyone...The 45/70 is now a staple in my brothers hunting gear...

I personally have harvested five Deer a black bear and two Elk with mine...When heading for the Wilderness, I don't leave home without it ...

Great gun , Great price....:thumbup:

5. Redrum

Redrum Portlandia Active Member

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.