JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, He could have done what DHS sugested...DHS Says: Confront Mass Killers With Scissors | The Daley Gator

"The nearly four-minute-long video opens with chilling scenes from the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre, the 2009 mass shooting at Fort Hood in Texas, and the 2011 attempted assassination of Gabrielle Giffords.

But the video quickly shifts to hokey footage of office workers scampering under desks, crouching in corners and racing into closets to hide from a rampaging gunman on the loose.

"To protect your hiding place, lock the door if you can. Block the door with heavy furniture," recommends the male narrator, speaking in measured, authoritative tones.

Other survival strategies promoted in the video include hiding "behind large items such as cabinets or desks. Remain quiet. Silence your cellphone or pager. Even the vibration setting can give away a hiding position."

Seriously, is it any surprise?

Put an antique F-tard like Joe Biden in charge of trashing the Constitution and you get antique, idiotic results.

Essentially: "Okay gals, if you hear a noise and it scares you, go outside and disarm yourself by negligently discharging both rounds of a 2-shot weapon. You'll be empty... but buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun!"

What it boils down to: "Take my Bonanza TV western advice as a citizen," discover you're breaking the law, and go to jail because that's how your 2-digit-IQ Vice President (one stroke away from being the most powerful politician on the planet) told you to handle a threat in your home. This, while similarly addlebrained methheads lunge to steal whatever attacts them, like prehistoric bass snapping at any sparkly lure they notice... the rewards of your efforts.

This drooling mouth-breathing fool is not a legitimate authority on anything real. Simply, he's a career opportunist who stuck around long enough to be paraded as a token middle-age white guy (needed to sell "the pacakage") and paid from YOUR POCKET!!! Nothing racist implied. It's just business at its expedient, abject best.

And who is the IDIOT that would put this freakishly out-of-date "use a musket," posturing, guffawing relic in charge of shaping your rights as a law-abiding gun owner in a second-term, nothing-to-lose end game?

Our elected President! WTF?????????

We are completely infiltrated by ultra-liberal voting fools who have no concept of how they were endowed with the right to choose "leaders." Aaauuuugh!

I have plenty more to say, but I'll be down the hall instead, both hands gripping the porcelain seat like a bus driver at the wheel, yodeling it all into the bowl. I'm sick as a d*mn dog over this ridiculous mess.

As citizens, if we ever get a fair opportunity again (city, county, state or federal), vote these useless, hypocritical, lying, out-of-touch, tax sucking, treasonous bast*rds back down to the streets and let them experience life for real every day - like we do

What the interesting thing is...Old Joe Biden IS a lawyer...SO: Does his "advice" make him "practicing law without a license"? It would also be interesting to see a law suit (should this young man need to expend significant funds in his defense) against the VP and the news agency for the cost of his defense in court...Hum...interesting possibilities for the ambulence chasers.

It says he was arrested, and because of that, I would assume his shotty was siezed, did NOT say he was charged, did not say his shotty was returned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top