JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hmmm Im not even sure I was comfortable with that, I dont know whats worse. the wast of bacon or the seeing an ak covered in pork bits. Hmmm you know I think that is better than a tootsie pop. how many bites does it take to get to the AK in the middle. one, two ....bap bap bap... hmm two bites

Just an AK-47....True gun owners have repect for any and all firearms. These are probly newbs with way to much money and time on their hands. Should be against the law to Abuse guns like this.:)

WhySoSerious.jpg

Bro, let me tell you about serious. I run a tac squad in a large, multi-level mall which for security reasons shall remain nameless. Being the iron-fisted arbiter of justice really takes it's toll. Anyway, I was tellin' Rusty (the guy who runs point for the parking structure tac team, aka the ga'rage) that management is springing for a half dozen FNP90's with totally sweet red-dots...for special-ops security details, of course. He inturn told me that they're gettin' trained dobermans that can hold bee's in their mouths so when they bark, they shoot bee's at you. The ga'rage gets the coolest gear. I do gotta boogie though...I gotta go carb-load...Sunglass Hut is having a half day sale. If only I had an AK wrapped in bacon...sigh...

A bacon covered AK equals just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. When I saw the picture I threw up a bit in my mouth. What a waste of bacon, and juvenile disrespect for a firearm. Plus it looks totally disgusting.

chill out and read the article..its made of wire, formed in the shape of an AK, covered in bacon and cooked with a blowtorch.. if you look closly at the pic of the BAK-47 on the ground..the barrel and gas tube are bent.

an AK may not shoot sub MOA at 200 meters, but you sure as **** aren't gonna bend a real one by covering it in bacon. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top