JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'It's disturbing to think that 1) none of his buddies corrected it, and 2) he's in a real-life situation with his optic on backwards, which means he's never fired that rifle with the optic on it, which means it isn't zeroed and he thought it was OK to show up to a gunfight with an unzeroed weapon,' wrote one Reddit user. And if he's never fired it, and doesn't know how the sight works he's NOT trained to use it.

These are the people the anti-gun "experts" tell us are better trained to handle their weapons in a tight situation than us amateurs, who should leave the defense of our lives and property to the "professionals". God help us!

Maybe it's not an EOTech, but a different sight? It's tough to to tell cause you can't really enlarge that pic, but I've seen sights that are shaped like that before. I just hope for his sake it is and it's not a backwards EOTech that was never zeroed

Edit: Nevermind, I followed the links to the Reddit posting and found a larger picture of it, definitely an EOTech.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top