JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok I can't luck on on any primers.

Does anyone know of a place where I can order then and get on a backorder list? I have less then 100 small pistol now and you that is far far to little. i am not willing to pay crazy prices but will pay a little over a bi-mart shelf price.

So where do you guys order them? And want to get in on a bulk buy? (knock that hazmat down if 2-3 of us order a box of primers each)

Please help!
Steven

I have ,well lets just say alot,on back order from MidSouth Shooters Supply,and another order on back order from Grafs.
After which ever one gets here first,i will then cancel the other order.
Last email was just to inform me that they stil have none in stock,and did i want to keep my order on record,no estimated date of arrival.
Luckily i have enough to get me through the next 6 months of so before i start to worry,or break into my just in case stash.
RK

Primers are backordered 8 months -( what I have heard from 2 different sources) So that is why no one is taking Back-orders - I think that when you see them catch up that we might see $40-$50 / 1,000 at the retail stores.

Regarding Cabelas and primers... I noticed that little flag regarding the $20 UPS haz-mat fee. Does anyone know how many pounds of powder and 1,000 packs of primer one can expect to reasonably get in a single "package" before getting dinged for more than one $20 haz-mat "fee"?? :confused:

Regarding Cabelas and primers... I noticed that little flag regarding the $20 UPS haz-mat fee. Does anyone know how many pounds of powder and 1,000 packs of primer one can expect to reasonably get in a single "package" before getting dinged for more than one $20 haz-mat "fee"?? :confused:

50lb limit to each hazmat package, I'll leave the math up to you :D

Make sure you check up on that. I have been getting told that they changed it to a hazmat fee per item. I have not called Cabelas to confirm this...but if it were me placing a order. I would check.

Make sure you check up on that. I have been getting told that they changed it to a hazmat fee per item. I have not called Cabelas to confirm this...but if it were me placing a order. I would check.

Nope, Cabelas just shipped me 5000 small pistol primers for $20 hazmat fee plus their normal shipping charge.

I called midway yesterday and talked to a lady about when they were getting primers in. She told me they should have a shipment in on either saturday or sunday this weekend. She also told me that they will not sell in sleeves of 5000 anymore but their is no limit on how many boxes of 1000 you can buy. They have also raised some of the prices from the catelog and are charging $30 per 1000 of winchester instead of $26.

So anyway, if you don't mind paying a little more or have a few friends to place a larger order with to split shipping fees, call them starting mid-day saturday. She told me the best chance of getting some was to call back often over the weekend.

If I remember right, you cannot ship primers and powder in the same box.

If I remember right, you cannot ship primers and powder in the same box.

Interesting... I just placed an order a few days ago for several 1,000-pack "boxes" of primers and several lbs of powder and even though they were all in varying stages of "backorder" I was only charged a single $20 hazmat fee...

I called midway yesterday and talked to a lady about when they were getting primers in. She told me they should have a shipment in on either saturday or sunday this weekend. She also told me that they will not sell in sleeves of 5000 anymore but their is no limit on how many boxes of 1000 you can buy. They have also raised some of the prices from the catelog and are charging $30 per 1000 of winchester instead of $26.

So anyway, if you don't mind paying a little more or have a few friends to place a larger order with to split shipping fees, call them starting mid-day saturday. She told me the best chance of getting some was to call back often over the weekend.

Just Winchester primers? No CCI, or did she say?

Richard

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top