JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got this email from midwayusa earlier today, now this is customer service

To:
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 03:09:16 -0600
Subject: We have processed your backorder.

Dear ,

We have been holding some products for you, waiting for other items to arrive so we could ship your order complete. However, we believe an Executive Order could be released any day prohibiting the sale of certain products such as high-capacity magazines and AR-15 parts and accessories. Therefore we have done a partial release of your backorders to ensure that any of these items and other items we had in inventory waiting to ship complete are all on their way, in case such an Order is forthcoming. You will receive a shipping notification shortly. Other items on backorder, that we have not yet received, are not affected by this partial release.

We appreciate your understanding and your business. We always put Customer Satisfaction first and believe this action is in the very best interest of our Customers.

Sincerely,

MidwayUSA Customer Service

Sent an email to MIDWAY about order I got. This is their general response.

Thanks for your earlier email; this message has very important information, so please read it carefully.

We are sorry, but unprecedented demand has raised our incoming email volume to the level that it is no longer possible to provide a personal response to every email.

If your email is about a backorder or the inventory status/availability of a product, we will not be responding and suggest you log into your account to verify your current backorders. If you want to know inventory status or availability of any product, please refer to the specific product on our website – this is the most current information that we have!

We appreciate your understanding and your business. We always put Customer Satisfaction first and believe this action is in the very best interest of our Customers.

Sincerely,

Customer Service at MidwayUSA

Hey, I have some from 12/26 that haven't shipped yet...grrr...

I did however get a Doublestar LPK I ordered from Midway on backorder shipped, so I suppose I shouldn't complain.

@ raindog
shipping depends on color, model, brand etc. I still have many mags and parts on backorder from them. So,
these where the gen 2 black Pmags. If your order is for the same, well, they screwed up. I heard they did get out of order on some mag orders.

@ raindog
shipping depends on color, model, brand etc. I still have many mags and parts on backorder from them. So,
these where the gen 2 black Pmags. If your order is for the same, well, they screwed up. I heard they did get out of order on some mag orders.

12/26/2012 100-006-987 MAGPUL AR-15 30RD PMAG 10 PACK
1/2/2013 100-011-220 MAG557-BLK PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3
1/4/2013 100-011-219 MAG556-BLK PMAG 30 AR/M4 WINDOW GEN M3

I'm not holding my breath...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class